Windows 10: Bypass Welcome and Login pages

Discus and support Bypass Welcome and Login pages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by josiem27, Nov 28, 2018.

1. josiem27 Win User

Bypass Welcome and Login pages

My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that the option to require password is already unchecked. This is all following a clean installation of Windows 10 last week and I am slowly getting back to what I want. How can I bypass the initial screen and password sign in as I used to?

:)

josiem27, Nov 28, 2018

2. How can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

<Original title: Bypass login Page>

how can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

Jim R. Monroe, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

login screen bypass

Is there a way to bypass the login screen. I don't need it. I'm the only one who uses my computer.

GaryLappert, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Bypass Welcome and Login pages

1. Bypass Welcome and Login pages - Similar Threads - Bypass Welcome Login

2. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  3. How did the hotspot login page get bypassed during windows 10 pro install?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How did the hotspot login page get bypassed during windows 10 pro install?: In my dorm we have to login to the AP with a password than supply credentials on a landing page in the browser to gain internet access. I watched somebody connect to the AP when windows asks if you want to connect to the internet during the install. He entered the wifi...
  4. Welcome page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome page: How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen? 48271
  5. Login to home page

in Browsers and Email
    Login to home page: Ok trying to finish setup on this newer computer. I am running win 10. Here is the question. I turn the computer on and it comes on to desktop. I am using Goggle Chrome as the browser. The problem is it opens to the last page viewed instead of my home page Yahoo. the last...
  6. change login page

in Windows 10 Customization
    change login page: Greetings How can I change the page where I insert my password? (the first page I see when windows 10 starts, I think it is called the login page) thanks 56213
  7. How to Bypass Login Password

How to Bypass Login Password: I want to sign into Windows without a password, So I un-ticked "Users must enter a user name and password..." in User Accounts (See below). Now when I boot up, the Password screen is bypassed, and all is good. But when I simply log out of my account, I have to enter a...
  8. query about user accts/bypassing login

query about user accts/bypassing login: recently tweaked it so that i could bypass login without entering password. mistakenly added "malcolm" and not full name to login screen bypassing...now everytime pc comes on, the first option "malcolm" name appears and it wont login automatically...so i would have to click...
  9. Can't bypass login and password

Can't bypass login and password: I recently migrated to Win10 with a free upgrade from Win7. I'm the only user, and I like to power up and then find the computer ready to use when I come back to it without having to log in. When I installed Win10, without understanding why, I followed the instructions to...
  10. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....