Windows 10: Bypass Welcome and Login pages

Discus and support Bypass Welcome and Login pages in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by josiem27, Nov 28, 2018.

1. josiem27 Win User

Bypass Welcome and Login pages

My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that the option to require password is already unchecked. This is all following a clean installation of Windows 10 last week and I am slowly getting back to what I want. How can I bypass the initial screen and password sign in as I used to?

:)

josiem27, Nov 28, 2018

2. How can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

<Original title: Bypass login Page>

how can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

Jim R. Monroe, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

login screen bypass

Is there a way to bypass the login screen. I don't need it. I'm the only one who uses my computer.

GaryLappert, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Bypass Welcome and Login pages

1. Bypass Welcome and Login pages - Similar Threads - Bypass Welcome Login

2. Welcome page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome page: I am the only user of this laptop and I have a local account without a password using Win 10 home. I would like to reboot directly to my Desktop without loading the welcome/login page. Is this possible?...
  3. Login Bypass

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Bypass: I know this question has been asked before, but none of the responses works for me. I had to reinstall everything on my Toshiba laptop today, and as I was going through the setup, I was asked to create a PIN to access my computer. Not a password, a PIN. Now, every time I...
  4. Windows stuck at Welcome page

Windows stuck at Welcome page: This started to happen randomly today. I just started my laptop and when it loads the users, it automatically selected the mainAdmin user and then is not loading at all. Its like Welcome...Black screen... Welcome. Its in this loop for about 3 hours now. Please help me i...
  5. Bypass login password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bypass login password: I have just purchased a new Dell Desktop which comes with Win 10. Whilst I appreciate MS's concern over security, I suspect that I should be more concerned about losing my credir=t cards or car keys than someone running off with my desktop, which only contains my personell...
  6. Log on welcome page

Log on welcome page: After the last Windows 10 update two of the three logon names were removed by the update. I have tried several things with no positive results. The two other names remain off the logon page....
  7. Welcome page

Welcome page: I've changed my name through divorce and have done on my Microsoft account but I can't find a way to change my Welcome screen name? Sick of seeing my married name now and want rid....Help!...
  8. Bypass welcome screen after resuming from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass welcome screen after resuming from sleep: I'm not sure it's called the welcome screen, i have to press Enter or use the mouse to get in. 129395
  9. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  10. Welcome page

Welcome page: How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen? 48271