Windows 10: Bypass Windows password

Discus and support Bypass Windows password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently acquired my mother in law’s laptop after she passed away. I don’t know what her account password was, so I can’t get past the login screen.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pcrmc1, Feb 28, 2020.

1. pcrmc1 Win User

Bypass Windows password

I recently acquired my mother in law’s laptop after she passed away. I don’t know what her account password was, so I can’t get past the login screen. Is there a way to bypass the login screen so I can get to the desktop?

:)

pcrmc1, Feb 28, 2020
  2. James_C. Win User

Administrative password bypass

Hi,

I got to the step 3 you suggested. But my computer system doesn't give me an option to enter the password.

it doesn't let me pass that step.

James_C., Feb 28, 2020
  3. wp8.1 password bypass

I have Lumia 920 with build 3051.50009.1451.10458.

I found that the lock screen password can be bypassed. Following are the steps

01. Long press camera button to enter camera app directly (this is correct)

02. Now Pressing home bottom goes to start screen ( this is incorrect)

when I directly enter the camera without password. It should not allow access to any other app or start screen unless I enter the password. In above case it should had asked me password when I pressed home button(step 2)

ManishDharmadhikari, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Bypass Windows password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Bypass Windows password

1. Bypass Windows password - Similar Threads - Bypass password

2. Password bypass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password bypass: My brother passed away 2/17/2024. His wife is trying to access his computer for historical and financial purposes; however, she does not have his password for the Windows 10 account. I think I already know the answer, but, is there a way for her to get into the computer to...
  3. Password bypass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password bypass: My brother passed away 2/17/2024. His wife is trying to access his computer for historical and financial purposes; however, she does not have his password for the Windows 10 account. I think I already know the answer, but, is there a way for her to get into the computer to...
  4. Password bypass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  6. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  7. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I bypass a password protected BIOS settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I bypass a password protected BIOS settings?: I need help to bypass the BIOS password on my PC. I can't remember the password I used. I need to bypass it so I can enable virtualization on my PC. How do I bypass the BIOS password or reset the password?I make use of an HP EliteBook 820 G1, Windows 10 Pro...
  9. How do I bypass a password protected BIOS settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass a password protected BIOS settings?: I need help to bypass the BIOS password on my PC. I can't remember the password I used. I need to bypass it so I can enable virtualization on my PC. How do I bypass the BIOS password or reset the password?I make use of an HP EliteBook 820 G1, Windows 10 Pro...
  10. How do I bypass a password protected BIOS settings?