Windows 10: Bypassing 30 day free trial

Discus and support Bypassing 30 day free trial in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by #Cowgirl#, Aug 18, 2019.

1. #Cowgirl# Win User

Bypassing 30 day free trial

I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do that?

:)

#Cowgirl#, Aug 18, 2019

2. 30 Day Windows 10 trial

I downloaded the Windows 10 64-bit ISO file yesterday for my Mac. During the download I was able to skip entering a product key because there is a 30 day trial of Windows. After the 30 days if I still do not enter a product key what happens to Windows?
    Will it not work when I boot up my Mac or will there just be a minimal difference in accessibility? If anyone has any information on this please reply, thanks.

JosephHoadley, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Dolby Atmos for Headphones 30 Day trial

I get the following message when trying to get the 30 day trial:

An error has occurred while trying to purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Please try again.

Any idea on how to fix this?

I'm using logitech G430 headphones.

Thanks in advance!

Raymon van der Gaag, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Bypassing 30 day free trial

Xbox live gold- 30 day free trial?

Hi I'm just curious to know if there's anyway I can get a free 30 day gold trials without entering credit card or PayPal info, simply because I have neither thanks

mattmorgan52, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Bypassing 30 day free trial

1. Bypassing 30 day free trial - Similar Threads - Bypassing free trial

2. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  3. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  4. How can I bypass the 30 day info update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I bypass the 30 day info update: I upgraded my cpu today on my pc and after I booted my pc for the first time with the new cpu my windows security settings changed.I didn't have access to the phone number on my account as I got a new number. I've updated it now but windows has now locked me out of my pc for...
  5. Free Trials

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Trials: How do I tell what MS trials I have in effect?> When do they expire, and how much will I be charged? How do I cancel them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trials/79bf1cea-d159-44d9-a538-4badc4ac1f1b
  6. free trial

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    free trial: Hi I was given the advice to download macrium reflect free trial,the trial only last for so long so what do you do when your trial has ended,how can you use your back up image you make? 177618
  7. About Windows 10 30 day trial and how to activate windows after 30 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Windows 10 30 day trial and how to activate windows after 30 days: I am building a custom PC from somewhere online But the option for windows is too expensive. So, Chose the 30 day trial. But after 30 Days can i download windows 10 from microsoft's website and will it work for ever? Do i need an activation key to use windows or download...
  8. Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.

Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.: My friends recently brought the free game Vigor and after looking into it it looks like a fun game to play. The problem was the game is only on the Microsoft store website not the desktop app, this created several problems for me. I tried to download the game with my main...
  9. how to remove 30 day free trial of anti-virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove 30 day free trial of anti-virus: how to remove my 30 day trial of anti-virus so I can install my own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-30-day-free-trial-of-anti-virus/3da85a7d-54b9-4eb7-af84-aa654adf02d7
  10. How do I get a refund for a 30 day trial

How do I get a refund for a 30 day trial: how do I get a refund for a 30 day trial https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/736e3f1d-a3df-4a54-ba7e-02f87776cea4"