Windows 10: Bypassing family screen time limits

Discus and support Bypassing family screen time limits in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Smitty68, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Smitty68 Win User

Bypassing family screen time limits

I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his main one switches off he knows he can switch to the other and carry on undetected. How can i stop him creating other accounts?

:)

Smitty68, Aug 5, 2020

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Bypassing screen time limits

Hi Fleurny,

There are a lot of things to consider in this kind of issue.

I really do hope you have time to check the article on this link:

https://bytescout.com/blog/bypass-screen-time-o...

In order for you to have view on how kids bypass Screen Time Limits.

If this article helps, feel free to give a feedback.

You have a good day!

RichardGuerzon, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Bypassing family screen time limits

Bypass the No Family Limit

My Microsoft account is over 13 but under 18 for the age but how do I bypass the limits set by default if I don't have a Microsoft family account set up?

Quentin9909, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Bypassing family screen time limits

1. Bypassing family screen time limits - Similar Threads - Bypassing family screen

2. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  3. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  4. Family safety screen time limits not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety screen time limits not working: Hi CommunityI have a problem with Microsoft 365 screen time limits. Can anyone suggest a fix?My children are in my family group, and they are set up with limits across all devices. The limits work on the Xbox and a laptop computer, but on another desktop computer they have no...
  5. Bypassing the family screen time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypassing the family screen time: I am looking to help a friend. He spends about 5 hours a day at the max on his pc but even so his parents put a limit to 2 hours. I want to find a way to bypass this He is an admin on the pc, what can he do to bypass or uninstall it completely? submitted by /u/ThR3x123...
  6. Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass: My kid is managed to disable icon FamilySafety by using some system explorer, and he should be in bed by 9pm, and I see him at 9:30 hardly playing?? Is this Family safety any good?...
  7. ms family account screen time limits not working

ms family account screen time limits not working: Hi Despite trying all the suggestions I can find online to fix it screen time limits have not been working for months. The limit is set correctly but Windows appears to ignore it. Family activity reporting shows that the activity duration is greater than the limit set....
  8. Bypassing screen time limits

Bypassing screen time limits: I have been using screen time limits successfully I thought, but now noticed my child will adjust the clock/time to by-pass the restrictions. Can changing of time be restricted? How?...
  9. Time limits, Microsoft family

Time limits, Microsoft family: We have Microsoft family and my dad set screen time limits for my games. I think I sometimes get less time than it is expected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-limits-microsoft-family/39fb731d-7171-4366-8212-ecef5cfef999"
  10. screen time limits in microsoft family

screen time limits in microsoft family: i am having a terrible time trying to set up screen time limits for my child in windows and his xbox one. i've signed in and out of my account and the child's account a dozen times, sending the email invite to join the family and otherwise following the instructions....