Windows 10: Bypassing the family screen time

Discus and support Bypassing the family screen time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am looking to help a friend. He spends about 5 hours a day at the max on his pc but even so his parents put a limit to 2 hours. I want to find a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThR3x123, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Bypassing the family screen time

I am looking to help a friend. He spends about 5 hours a day at the max on his pc but even so his parents put a limit to 2 hours. I want to find a way to bypass this

He is an admin on the pc, what can he do to bypass or uninstall it completely?

submitted by /u/ThR3x123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThR3x123, Sep 11, 2020
  2. mdcallag Win User

Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

Still a bug in November 2017

mdcallag, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Anonimiss Win User
    Family Screen time is not working!

I had this exact problem and these are the steps I took to get the issue resolved:

• Navigate to family safety settings and remove the child from the family having issues.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with local account instead
    • Follow the steps to change to a local account. When completed, Login back to your account (admin account)
    • Go back to the family safety settings and add your child back to the family group.
    • Access your childs email address to accept the family invitation
    • Verify the child now shows properly in the family settings and that the screen times are still correct.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with microsoft account instead
    • Your family settings should now take affect.

I know this is pretty tedious, but like I said, it worked for me. If you are still having trouble, I suggest contacting support and they can help walk you through the steps to get it resolved.

Anonimiss, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Bypassing the family screen time

Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

SO TRUE!!! Yes I know that. I also found another way to bypass this but takes a long time and skill. Family safety is rubbish. Shouldn't have told my dad how to create a microsoft account for me. Didn't see that coming. He blocked games, I hated that, I'm not
    going to turn into a total nerd and have a sad life but that time i knew his account password and made life better but he left the games unblocked and put the screen time back again. He changed his password unfortunately and now I know a way to bypass this.
    Family safety probably won't be able to stop both methods GREAT!!! But I'm sick and tired of family safety. Wish i didn't have this screen time limit like your kids and i'm the only kid in my class to have this rubbish thing. Microsoft should remove it then
    if it's useless. EVEN BETTER!!!if they did...but they won't. If i get my own computer, my dad has to remove screen time limit from my account but depends on the computer Windows or Mac. Screen time limits just made me hate windows and now i would be going
    for mac when i get my own pc. Screen time limits are unfair for everyone who has it and double unfair if you're the only person in class who has it AKA me. YES you probably worked out something here about me.

TheCoolGamer, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Bypassing the family screen time

1. Bypassing the family screen time - Similar Threads - Bypassing family screen

2. my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc.: my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc. is there a way that i can set up in microsoft family that my son is on Eastern Time to avoid this? Note: my son is 14 and avid pc gamer and code Python developer... thus please only replay with real...
  3. my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc.: my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc. is there a way that i can set up in microsoft family that my son is on Eastern Time to avoid this? Note: my son is 14 and avid pc gamer and code Python developer... thus please only replay with real...
  4. my son bypass the windows family screen time by changing the time in his pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bypassing family screen time limits

Bypassing family screen time limits: I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his main one switches off he knows he can switch to the other and carry on undetected. How can i stop him creating other accounts?...
  6. family screen time

family screen time: so I am a child and I want to sign out of family Microsoft family Microsoft can you please fix this allow children to leave family please I will do anything because it keeps glitching instead of giving me an hour it gives me 30 minutes please reset my screen time thank you...
  7. Family Screen time

Family Screen time: Windows 10. All up to date. I have 3 children who I have set up screen time limits for - 30minutes on weekdays and 1 hour on weekends. However in the weekly reports they have been on for 2, 3 or even more hours per day. Some days it works and they receive 15 minute, 2...
  8. Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass

Windows 10 Family Safety Screen Time Bypass: My kid is managed to disable icon FamilySafety by using some system explorer, and he should be in bed by 9pm, and I see him at 9:30 hardly playing?? Is this Family safety any good?...
  9. Bypassing screen time limits

Bypassing screen time limits: I have been using screen time limits successfully I thought, but now noticed my child will adjust the clock/time to by-pass the restrictions. Can changing of time be restricted? How?...
  10. Family screen time

Family screen time: Hello I have recently got a desk to for my child and applied a set screen time. He has told me he can't use his computer at all even after removing the screen time. I can not get into the computer to add myself or even reboot the computer. I am shut out....