Windows 10: BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it?

Discus and support BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use direct storage, but my ssd nvme says that BypassIO is not workign due to driver: rtp_filesystem_filter . How can i fix it and enabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by giacomo galante, Feb 1, 2023.

1. BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it?

I want to use direct storage, but my ssd nvme says that BypassIO is not workign due to driver: rtp_filesystem_filter . How can i fix it and enabling direct storage?

:)

giacomo galante, Feb 1, 2023

2. Why is BypassIo not compatible

My computer freezes randomly. I have a basic midrange computer, My system can be at idle, using no programs and it will still freeze randomly. No way to recreate it, it just happens. Maybe I should remove and re-install the drive? I checked the event viewer and found this warning every time it happens. - "File System Filter 'atc' (Version 10.0, ‎2021‎-‎02‎-‎04T12:49:16.000000000Z) does not support bypass IO. Supported features: 0x7."

I have tried everything I know, deleted files, uninstalled programs and still get the same thing.

When I use the command prompt and type fsutil bypassIo state c:\ I get the following reply

BypassIo on "c:\" is not currently supported
    Status: 506 (At least one minifilter does not support bypass IO)
    Driver: atc
    Reason: The specified minifilter does not support bypass IO.
    Storage Type: NVMe
    Storage Driver: Not BypassIo Compatible

Wayne Grant1, Feb 1, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 1, 2023
  4. BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it?

How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it?

1. BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it? - Similar Threads - BypassIO working direct

2. widgets are not working, how can I fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widgets are not working, how can I fix it ?: widgets are not working, how can I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-are-not-working-how-can-i-fix-it/cab60446-fd32-4a68-87fd-f6f8c34b1e97
  3. widgets are not working, how can I fix it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    widgets are not working, how can I fix it ?: widgets are not working, how can I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-are-not-working-how-can-i-fix-it/cab60446-fd32-4a68-87fd-f6f8c34b1e97
  4. Direct Storage 1.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct Storage 1.2: Hello, Is there any method other than the xbox game bar Windows+G to find out if my pc supports Direct Storage 1.2? I can't access the Xbox game bar on Shadow PC in cloud. Thank you for your help...
  5. Direct Storage 1.2

Direct Storage 1.2: Hello, Is there any method other than the xbox game bar Windows+G to find out if my pc supports Direct Storage 1.2? I can't access the Xbox game bar on Shadow PC in cloud. Thank you for your help...
  6. windows 11 bypassio

windows 11 bypassio: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.1413] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\System32>fsutil bypassIo state c:\ BypassIo on "c:\" is not currently supported Status: 506 At least one minifilter does not support bypass IO Driver: FltMgr.sys Reason: The...
  7. BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BypassIO not working for direct storage, how can i fix it?: I want to use direct storage, but my ssd nvme says that BypassIO is not workign due to driver: rtp_filesystem_filter . How can i fix it and enabling direct storage?...
  8. Direct storage on windows 11

Direct storage on windows 11: Does direct storage come on windows 11 home or do i need to buy windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-storage-on-windows-11/d886c7b0-0efa-44e9-86d2-f53b37221438
  9. Can i buy storage, and how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i buy storage, and how?: I have a Gaming windows 10 laptop and its brand is Lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-storage-and-how/3c67c245-0886-45a6-8d62-067c61503c3c
  10. How can i Uninstall Direct x ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i Uninstall Direct x ?: I want to uninstall direct x and install it again . But i can't find a way to do it ,Please help me. My game has no audio because i could no install direct x june 2010 .So to solve that issue i want to reinstall direct x . submitted by /u/Kirito1Ichigo [link] [comments]...