Windows 10: C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission

Discus and support C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I really need your help on this I tried different methods but didn't help me to solve this hardest issue that I have ever had before Let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Important Issue, Feb 27, 2020.

1. C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission

Hello

I really need your help on this I tried different methods but didn't help me to solve this hardest issue that I have ever had before

Let me explain step by step

I din't know it would be this hard but it all started when I denied read access from Local Disc C, I thought it was the best way to protect my datas and programs in Local C, and as I was accustomed to using this security property setting for other Disc drivers like D I thought I was the same thing I mean freely enabling and disabling it whenever needed but I got astonished buy not having the possibility to disable that setting in Local Disc C

Below is how Local Disc C look like now

C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission 0c8b6832-7678-4468-a111-1a0baa100962?upload=true.png

When I right click on it I get this below

C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission e9d49d9e-5f4d-4f0d-ad20-9b52c8e8eb3a?upload=true.png

On security it shows this:

C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission 4662c035-37c3-4808-982e-f14685b930b4?upload=true.png

And when I hit advanced it shows this:

C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission 02938f2f-4a8d-46d0-b8b2-5eb08d6cdfc1?upload=true.png

When I hit on either continue or change it takes a while and eventually pops up

"C:/ access denied

This really disturb me a lot as I cannot install programs, uninstall, access Task Manager, access Run, access CMD, search, troubleshoot, cannot change settings including Local Disc C property and most importantly cannot reset my own PC!!!!!!

I am speechless Please help me with whatever solution because almost everything is not functioning even Office

:)

Important Issue, Feb 27, 2020

2. Local disc C is not accessible (Denied cmd, denied read permission change in security property and denied reset

Hello Windows Family

I enabled deny read permission on local disc C

I thought it was the same as other discs when disabling but it cannot even be disabled.

I am so mad now I've been trying different tricks but still cannot resolve the issue.

I cannot even reset my pc! it keeps saying that it failed to access disc C

Everything I had to do had solution in disc C(local drive) so what if even to access advanced option of Local drive C require an access in Local C whereas it doesn't allow the permission as it is disabled. I cannot access CMD even the task Manager and hardly
    can access office

Thanks for your solution.. my PC is almost dead for a little thing

3. Local Disc C Read permission denied and cannot desable the choice made as other hard drives because it needs access to C to allow access to Local disc C

Hello Windows Family

I enabled deny read permission on local disc C

I thought it was the same as other discs when disabling but it cannot even be disabled.

I am so mad now I've been trying different tricks but still cannot resolve the issue.

I cannot even reset my pc! it keeps saying that it failed to access disc C

Everything I had to do had solution in disc C(local drive) so what if even to access advanced option of Local drive C require an access in Local C whereas it doesn't allow the permission as it is disabled. I cannot access CMD even the task Manager and hardly
    can access office

Thanks for your solution.. my PC is almost dead for a little thing

4. C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission

Local Disc C Read permission denied and cannot desable the choice made as other hard drives because it needs access to C to allow access to Local disc C

Are you saying that you denied access to the whole system disk containing more than 500,000 files?

Frederik Long, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission

1. C:/ access denied Local Disc C read permission - Similar Threads - access denied Local

2. access to c:/ is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access to c:/ is denied: somehow many of servics dont wrk and no access to c: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-c-is-denied/5081e557-a12f-4e12-a985-839d575c3528
  3. access to c:/ is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access to c:/ is denied: somehow many of servics dont wrk and no access to c: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-c-is-denied/5081e557-a12f-4e12-a985-839d575c3528
  4. access to c:/ is denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Local Disc C shorcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disc C shorcut: Is this safe to delete, I probably dragged C to D accidentally and now I'm worried deleting it will mess up my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disc-c-shorcut/3cb6ea9c-dc5e-4ac7-afac-770728955182
  6. Local Disc C shorcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disc C shorcut: Is this safe to delete, I probably dragged C to D accidentally and now I'm worried deleting it will mess up my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disc-c-shorcut/3cb6ea9c-dc5e-4ac7-afac-770728955182
  7. Local Disc C Read permission denied and cannot desable the choice made as other hard drives...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Disc C Read permission denied and cannot desable the choice made as other hard drives...: Hello Windows Family I enabled deny read permission on local disc C I thought it was the same as other discs when disabling but it cannot even be disabled. I am so mad now I've been trying different tricks but still cannot resolve the issue. I cannot even reset my...
  8. Local disc C is not accessible Denied cmd, denied read permission change in security...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local disc C is not accessible Denied cmd, denied read permission change in security...: Hello Windows Family I enabled deny read permission on local disc C I thought it was the same as other discs when disabling but it cannot even be disabled. I am so mad now I've been trying different tricks but still cannot resolve the issue. I cannot even reset my...
  9. Access denied to Local disk C

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied to Local disk C: Hi i changed my security setting to me local disk C , and now it does not open , i am the administrator , i tried to change security setting again but my access is denied , my access is denied to all the setting , i turned on the safe mood , and opened the built-in admin...
  10. Access local C: drive denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access local C: drive denied: Can;t acces my local C Drive says I'm restricted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-local-c-drive-denied/3ba21f71-5a38-4c55-8a1c-29f7db858c52

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont have read permission my local disk c

2. How to access local disc