Windows 10: C&C callback from svchost.exe

Discus and support C&C callback from svchost.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello im keep getting C&C callback events on our devices to111.221.29.254:443which is Microsoft corp SingaporeISP located on Hong Kong. can you explain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gundalaibatbileg, May 28, 2020.

1. C&C callback from svchost.exe

Hello im keep getting C&C callback events on our devices to111.221.29.254:443which is Microsoft corp SingaporeISP located on Hong Kong. can you explain why microsoft's svchost.exe making this callback event.

thank you.

:)

gundalaibatbileg, May 28, 2020

2. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, May 28, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, May 28, 2020
  4. up2nogood Win User

C&C callback from svchost.exe

O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin C&C callback from svchost.exe :D

up2nogood, May 28, 2020
Thema:

C&C callback from svchost.exe

1. C&C callback from svchost.exe - Similar Threads - C&C callback svchost

2. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  3. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  4. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\REGSRV32.EXE Access is denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\REGSRV32.EXE Access is denied: I have a Windows 10 workstation that used to have a Fujitsu scanner installed. We have replaced that with a Brother scanner and now I am trying to uninstall the Fujitsu software. I am logged in as the administrator and go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, and...
  5. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\REGSRV32.EXE Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\REGSRV32.EXE Access is denied: I have a Windows 10 workstation that used to have a Fujitsu scanner installed. We have replaced that with a Brother scanner and now I am trying to uninstall the Fujitsu software. I am logged in as the administrator and go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, and...
  6. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\REGSRV32.EXE Access is denied

7. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  8. Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe: when trying to open "Uninstall or change a program", " System properties" from This PC or trying from right click on desktop to open Personalization or Display setting, a cmd open and close right after and nothing happens, but if click on that cmd right before it close, it...
  9. C++ Build and .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...
  10. Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe: Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many past driver updates not giving me any problems) and I keep getting this error. One solution was to do a registry cleaner, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost callback