Windows 10: C cleaner question

Discus and support C cleaner question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having a very difficult time staying on this forum. I think it may have started a couple of weeks ago when I tried to log on after using C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred22, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

C cleaner question

I've been having a very difficult time staying on this forum. I think it may have started a couple of weeks ago when I tried to log on after using C Cleaner (may have deleted my cookies?...don't know). I just tried to log on a few minutes ago and was told I had the wrong password, they sent me a new one, I went back to my documents to get the password they gave me yesterday and as soon as I returned I was greeted with "Welcome, ". I want to stay on this forum. I've joined another one, but this one is the best, plus I know some of the very savvy people here from the Vista 64 forum. If anyone can advise me in my use of C Cleaner (if that was indeed the problem), I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, please help me stay on this forum. I still don't know my password. They sent me one, I used it and it was rejected. I have no idea why I was admitted and allowed to post this, but please help me remain a member here. Thanks.

:)

Fred22, Feb 27, 2016
  2. Kamka Win User

A question about SMS Cleaner

SMS Cleaner will not prevent any future messages. All the application does is to clean up any such malicious messages from the phone upon installation. Thus, you'll need to install it (run it) every time you suspect your phone has been 'cursed', as noted
    on its homepage:

">http://europe.nokia.com/smscleaner

To fix the security hole your phone needs updated firmware or cleaner application that runs constantly on the phone.

Kamka, Feb 27, 2016
  3. A question about SMS Cleaner

I want to know that if the SMS Cleaner can prevent the "Curse of Silence"? That is to say that once I install the SMS Cleaner, could all "CoS" messages be stop outside from then on?

nausicaa_1007, Feb 27, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

C cleaner question

Hang tight.
    Our Admin, Brink, will come along and help you on the password issue.
    A better way is to send him a private message about this matter.

davidhk, Feb 27, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    CCleaner will delete the cookies your browser uses if you have that option checked. It will not delete your password. I use Keepass to save all my passwords. With Keepass I only need to remember one password.

Winuser, Feb 27, 2016
  6. Fred22 Win User
    Don't know how to send Brink a private message. He's one of the people who helped me a lot w/Vista. Please let me know how to reach him. Thanks.

Fred22, Feb 27, 2016
  7. Fred22 Win User
    Don't know how to send Brink a private message. He's one of the people who helped me on the vista forum. Please let me know how to reach him. Thanks.

Fred22, Feb 27, 2016
  8. OldMike65 Win User

C cleaner question

@Brink that should get Shawns attention for you Fred22

OldMike65, Feb 27, 2016
  9. OldMike65 Win User
    Or you can click on his name right now, and send him a private msg....your choice Fred22 *Smile

OldMike65, Feb 27, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Fred, *Smile

CCleaner deleting your cookies is exactly what sounds like is wrong causing you to have to manually log in to the site again.

You can exclude this site's cookies in CCleaner to not have them deleted anymore.

C cleaner question [​IMG]

Brink, Feb 27, 2016
  11. Cliff S New Member
    In options>>>cookies drag & drop any site cookies you want to have. Cookie are not all evil tracking cookies, they are also there for signing in and user/member preferences.

Cliff S, Feb 27, 2016
  12. Do not forget to uncheck Saved Form Information and Saved Passwords, if you store them in your browser.

TairikuOkami, Feb 27, 2016
  13. b1rd Win User

C cleaner question

Same for Windows Error Reporting and Windows Event logs, if you use the Reliability History and Event Logs.

14. Fred22 Win User
    I'm not sure what you mean by storing passwords in my browser. I keep a password protected document w/all my passwords and usernames, but I do, of course, use my browser when I navigate to a site where I have to use my passwords. I'm not going to use C Cleaner until I have a better understanding of it, or at least till I know what my password is on this forum. That's right...my password has been reset so many times that I don't know what my current one is.

Fred22, Feb 28, 2016
  15. Remember passwords and fill out web forms - but it is not considered very safe.

Password protected document can be easily opened, it is better to encrypt it, you will not notice a difference, you will still open a document with a password. you can try something like AxCrypt.

TairikuOkami, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

C cleaner question

1. C cleaner question - Similar Threads - cleaner question

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  5. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  6. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  8. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  9. Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions.: So I (stupidly) used the registry cleaner within CCleaner without doing much research on exactly what that does. I now realize majority of the internet advises against doing that. I have not had any issues at all with my computer since I’ve done it but I’m just wondering if...
  10. Register Cleaner Question

Register Cleaner Question: I've read all kinds of horror stories about Register Cleaner programs available on line (particularly Ccleaner). My question: Is there a really SAFE (100% safe) register cleaning program out there? Thanks in advance. 147985