Windows 10: C D BRIDGE Disc

Discus and support C D BRIDGE Disc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Times newspaper cd disc for playing Bridge but it will not download with windows 10. There is a way I can download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarryKeenan1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. C D BRIDGE Disc

I have a Times newspaper cd disc for playing Bridge but it will not download with windows 10.

There is a way I can download?

:)

BarryKeenan1, Jun 23, 2019

2. Unable to bridge adapters

Hi Damo,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

A network bridge is software or hardware that connects two or more networks so that they can communicate. You can create only one network bridge on a computer, but one bridge can handle any number of network connections.

This issue may occur due to corrupt network drivers or settings.

Try the method below and check.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run network adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box in taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Network Adapter".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

If issue persists uninstall the network adapter drivers and re-install the same and check if that fixes the issue.

Follow the steps to uninstall the network adapter drivers.

a. Press Windows Key + X and then click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand Network adapters.

c. Right on the Network Adapter and select uninstall.

e. Restart the computer.

Once completed, restart your computer. Your network adapter Drivers will automatically install.

To creating a network bridge, follow the steps below:

• In search type Network and Sharing Center and enter.
    • Now you can see different network connection. Hold down the Ctrl key and select each network connection that you want to add to the bridge.
    • Right-click one of the selected network connections, and then click Bridge Connections.
      If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 23, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Adobe Bridge: cannot set as default in Settings Menu

Adobe Bridge is actually a Photo Organizer, it is not designed for single image viewer so if you want to set it as default to open every time you double click a .jpg/.png. Bridge will open the whole folder containing the .jpg/.png that you selected. If this is what you want then try the followings:
    1. Right click on the .jpg ->Open With->Choose another App
    2. If Bridge is on the list. Hi-lite it and put a check mark on: "Always use this app to open .jpg file". If not go to step 3
    3. If Bridge is not on the list scroll to the bottom then select then click on "More Apps"
    4. If Bridge is still not on the list then scroll to bottom again and select "Look for another App on this PC"
    5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge and select "Bridge.exe" ====>64bit
      Or: C:\Program Files (X86)\Adbode\Adobe Bridge and select "Bridge.exe" ====> 32bit
      then put a check mark on "Always use this app to open .jpg file"
    6. Do the same for .png file.

topgundcp, Jun 23, 2019
  4. C D BRIDGE Disc

How can I get d bridge to run on windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you in a better way please answer the below questions.

1. Are you facing issue installing the d bridge?

2. What do you mean by “How can I get d bridge to run on windows 10”?

3. Are you getting any error message?

4. What happens when you try to run d bridge on windows 10?

You can try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if this helps:

• Press the ‘Windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type compatibility in the search box and then press
      enter.
    • Click “Run programs made for previous versions of Windows” option from the list appeared in the left side.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

C D BRIDGE Disc

1. C D BRIDGE Disc - Similar Threads - BRIDGE Disc

2. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  3. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  4. Tried to bridge the connection of the Wifi and Ethernet, now my ethernet does not work on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to bridge the connection of the Wifi and Ethernet, now my ethernet does not work on...: Tried to bridge the connection between my Wireless Wifi and ethernet. All of a sudden my ethernet status goes down and now says "network cable unplugged", even though its not. Ethernet cable is brand new too. Motherboard is a ASUS Tuf B760M Wifi DDR5...
  5. Tried to bridge the connection of the Wifi and Ethernet, now my ethernet does not work on...

Tried to bridge the connection of the Wifi and Ethernet, now my ethernet does not work on...: Tried to bridge the connection between my Wireless Wifi and ethernet. All of a sudden my ethernet status goes down and now says "network cable unplugged", even though its not. Ethernet cable is brand new too. Motherboard is a ASUS Tuf B760M Wifi DDR5...
  6. Issue with Thunderbolt bridge between two devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Thunderbolt bridge between two devices.: I recently built a new pc tower which has included a Thunderbolt EX 4 card. earlier today I found out that by configuring a Thunderbolt bridge between my Macbook and my pc that I could share files across both of them, which was really cool and useful.However, after I...
  7. Issue with Thunderbolt bridge between two devices.

Issue with Thunderbolt bridge between two devices.: I recently built a new pc tower which has included a Thunderbolt EX 4 card. earlier today I found out that by configuring a Thunderbolt bridge between my Macbook and my pc that I could share files across both of them, which was really cool and useful.However, after I...
  8. Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts: So I'm seeing both the mentioned programs open and close command prompt windows in a flash before closing them without anything actually happening. This seems, presently, to only happen when asking either program to show a file in Windows Explorer. Happening on a new Pc with...
  9. Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts

Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts: So I'm seeing both the mentioned programs open and close command prompt windows in a flash before closing them without anything actually happening. This seems, presently, to only happen when asking either program to show a file in Windows Explorer. Happening on a new Pc with...
  10. Fusion5 Win 10 Bridge Baron disc upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion5 Win 10 Bridge Baron disc upload: I have tried to load my BB29 disc using an external optical drive but it just wont input. any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-win-10-bridge-baron-disc-upload/f40b78a4-093d-47b3-addb-a5940301c348