Windows 10: C Disk is full with no reason

Discus and support C Disk is full with no reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; C Drive is full with no reason, about 500mb remaining And when I click, the biggest app is 3.76 GB.Please help me to fix this.Windows 11 21H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrickRemon, Oct 15, 2022.

1. C Disk is full with no reason

C Drive is full with no reason, about 500mb remaining And when I click, the biggest app is 3.76 GB.Please help me to fix this.Windows 11 21H2

:)

PatrickRemon, Oct 15, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

GPT disk conversion for both data drives and C drive

Macrium Rescue disk can be used to convert from MBR to GPT and vice versa without doing a fresh install of Windows.

1. Download Rescue6.1.1081X64.iso - Google Drive and use Rufus to create a bootable USB disk. Skip this step if you've already created the Macrium Rescue disk.
    2. Download: BootEFI_Only-00-00.zip - Google Drive . Unzip to an external or an internal HD
      NOTE:
      This is a copy of the first 3 partitions of my current Windows 10 x64 (450MB Recovery, 100MB EFI and 16MB MSR)
    3. Boot up Macrium Rescue disk and create a backup of your current Windows to another internal/external HD. It serves 2 purposes: you'd have a backup of your current Windows in case things go wrong and then use it to restore the C drive on the next steps.
    4. Next, switch the BIOS to UEFI and use Macrium to restore the first 3 partitions downloaded in step 2 to your current MBR Windows. No need to convert or Format, Macrium will do it.
    5. Again with Macrium, select the backup image from step 3, and copy back the C drive after the 3 partitions.
      After this step, you should have: 450MB, 100MB, 16MB and C drive (GPT partition scheme)
    6. From Macrium, click on Fix the Windows Boot Problems
    7. Reboot. Your Windows should be in UEFI mode.

topgundcp, Oct 15, 2022
  3. Absuard Win User
    C disk losing space for no reason

Hi i have problem with my c disk i have ssd and space keeps filling slowly there is no virus

No hibernate or system restore i do cleans but it won't help i reinstalled windows 4 time and even changed ssd but problem is same pls help it keeps losing space for no reason

For cleaning i use clean master i have installed treesize but i cant find what takes space from my c disk pls help

Absuard, Oct 15, 2022
  4. C Disk is full with no reason

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 15, 2022
Thema:

C Disk is full with no reason

1. C Disk is full with no reason - Similar Threads - Disk full reason

2. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  3. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  4. C Disk is full with no reason

C Disk is full with no reason: C Drive is full with no reason, about 500mb remaining And when I click, the biggest app is 3.76 GB.Please help me to fix this.Windows 11 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-disk-is-full-with-no-reason/1bcdf132-e28d-4371-b676-f9271120d168
  5. Windows C is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows C is full for no reason: I've been clearing my storage from apps and files I no longer need, my laptop is almost empty besides of 2 games and a couple of word files but windows C has 115 GB in use. I can't figure out what is taking so much space. it shows that my apps and features is taking 88 GB but...
  6. Windows C is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows C is full for no reason: I've been clearing my storage from apps and files I no longer need, my laptop is almost empty besides of 2 games and a couple of word files but windows C has 115 GB in use. I can't figure out what is taking so much space. it shows that my apps and features is taking 88 GB but...
  7. Windows C is full for no reason

8. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive full for no reason: I've seen the my c drive is almost completly full, but I know I haven't downloaded anything to it. When I go to storage settings, it says that the 74 GB (which Is what was free before) is now used by apps and features. I enter the screen and I see bearly 56 small apps...
  9. Disk full for no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk full for no obvious reason: I have my hard drive seperated into two partitions: one for the OS and one for data. The space on the first one is completely full (about 99 out of 100 GB full). However, if I take all the folders and files/programs on the hardware and look at the properties of those and add...
  10. C: drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: drive is full for no reason: I've been doing research for a little while now and still cant clear it up. I just got CCleaner to make sure there's no big files on my drive and I've followed all the steps on all sorts of YouTube videos. The only things I have on my drive are windows, spotify, steam, uplay...