Windows 10: C: Disk not accessible

Discus and support C: Disk not accessible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My C: Disk doesn't work. I tried everything, but it did not work. What should I do? HELP - HELP - HELP - HELP![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shuzhou Liu, Dec 26, 2019.

1. C: Disk not accessible

My C: Disk doesn't work. I tried everything, but it did not work.

What should I do?

HELP - HELP - HELP - HELP! C: Disk not accessible 311b73b1-0cff-4d42-81b1-ef0d9d5a2205?upload=true.png

C: Disk not accessible 7c7ee13a-ab60-4c00-b67a-f7621a9f466e?upload=true.png

C: Disk not accessible 042e368c-38ed-450e-a71c-ea387760c918?upload=true.png

C: Disk not accessible 24d6e78b-cdf6-4cf8-8b06-f373a3c8a2f6?upload=true.png

:)

Shuzhou Liu, Dec 26, 2019

2. Unable to access Local Disks (CC: Disk not accessible :), (DC: Disk not accessible :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    c-drive not accessible, access denied

Hi,

To better understand the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• How are you trying to access (CC: Disk not accessible :) Drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the complete error message you're getting.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Dec 26, 2019
  4. C: Disk not accessible

Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

C: Disk not accessible

1. C: Disk not accessible - Similar Threads - Disk accessible

2. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  3. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  4. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?: I have been trying to follow this:Drive A does not show up possibly because it's not accessible.I could not figure out how to bring up drive A. I could see only C & D.Thank you for your help,Tawn Daniel...
  6. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?: I have been trying to follow this:Drive A does not show up possibly because it's not accessible.I could not figure out how to bring up drive A. I could see only C & D.Thank you for your help,Tawn Daniel...
  7. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  9. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  10. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware