Windows 10: c dive consuming more space

Discus and support c dive consuming more space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why my c drive is taking more space than the files it contains?in c drive properties it was showing that used space was 48.2gb,i have cleared system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PAVAN KUMAR KORLAKUNTA, Dec 12, 2019.

1. c dive consuming more space

why my c drive is taking more space than the files it contains?in c drive properties it was showing that used space was 48.2gb,i have cleared system restore point files also it freed about 10 gb but previously it was 58gb used space. can anyone help me with this? c dive consuming more space d3390d2f-6d92-4a5e-834a-7dde6f2b8290?upload=true.png

:)

PAVAN KUMAR KORLAKUNTA, Dec 12, 2019

2. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

c dive consuming more space

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cc dive consuming more space :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

c dive consuming more space

1. c dive consuming more space - Similar Threads - dive consuming more

2. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  3. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  4. C Drive Space is consumed by Hidden Files or Anything Else

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Space is consumed by Hidden Files or Anything Else: Hello, I'm ArjunMy C drive has 195GB capacity and all the folders in the C drive cumulatively using 54GB.But still my C drive shows 106GB is free instead 140GB approx. 195-54.Where is my C drive space being consumed ?Regards,Arjun...
  5. C Drive Space is consumed by Hidden Files or Anything Else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive Space is consumed by Hidden Files or Anything Else: Hello, I'm ArjunMy C drive has 195GB capacity and all the folders in the C drive cumulatively using 54GB.But still my C drive shows 106GB is free instead 140GB approx. 195-54.Where is my C drive space being consumed ?Regards,Arjun...
  6. C Drive Space is consumed by Hidden Files or Anything Else

7. Fixing and scanning Dive C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing and scanning Dive C: Hey anyone got any solution.Everytime I boot up my device it says scanning and fixing Drive CI sort it out how to fix through a video,But want to know does this affect my laptop's performance?...
  8. C dive full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C dive full: My c drive says 57 GB of storage is taken up. I tried all sorts of solutions and ran cleanup multiple times. nothing is working. I have files left to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-dive-full/d64f50ca-569e-4abd-baf3-ca2aa1d35f95
  9. C dive fulling up automatically

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    C dive fulling up automatically: My C dive fulling up automatically Starts suddenly to full up and windows activating message disappear and nothing working to stop this thing. I've tried every thing. so please help!...
  10. Need more storage space on C: drive.

Need more storage space on C: drive.: Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong...