Windows 10: C dive fulling up automatically

Discus and support C dive fulling up automatically in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My C dive fulling up automatically Starts suddenly to full up and windows activating message disappear and nothing working to stop this thing. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MostafaSaeed7, Jul 12, 2020.

1. C dive fulling up automatically

My C dive fulling up automatically Starts suddenly to full up and windows activating message disappear and nothing working to stop this thing. I've tried every thing. so please help!

:)

MostafaSaeed7, Jul 12, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 12, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile C dive fulling up automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

C dive fulling up automatically

full c drive.

Hi,

To answer your question, we cannot tell what applications or programs you can move to other drives. Besides, it is always recommended to have the programs be on their default save drive, which is Drive C. To further assist you with your concern regarding
    your drive getting full, we suggest you to visit the link provided and follow the steps that you have not tried yet:

Free up drive space in Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

C dive fulling up automatically

1. C dive fulling up automatically - Similar Threads - dive fulling automatically

2. C drive gets full automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive gets full automatically: HiMy C drive is 145 GB and I barely have any apps or data on my PC but the C drive fills up automatically with only few MB remaining. I have transferred all my data to E drive. The space created stays for a few days and then fill up by itself even though I dont download any...
  3. C drive gets full automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive gets full automatically: HiMy C drive is 145 GB and I barely have any apps or data on my PC but the C drive fills up automatically with only few MB remaining. I have transferred all my data to E drive. The space created stays for a few days and then fill up by itself even though I dont download any...
  4. My C drive got full automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My C drive got full automatically: Hi,I'm using the Computer regularly not more than 5 hours a day. But one day I found that my C drive got full.I opened the drive and searched for thing which consumed the lot of storage I didn't find anything and there are softwares in my computer which consumes lots of...
  5. Fixing and scanning Dive C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing and scanning Dive C: Hey anyone got any solution.Everytime I boot up my device it says scanning and fixing Drive CI sort it out how to fix through a video,But want to know does this affect my laptop's performance?...
  6. C Drive is Getting Full Automatically.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive is Getting Full Automatically.: Hello. Suddenly my PC's C drive is getting full automatically. When I start my PC it shows 78 GB free and then it's starts to slowly fill up and then storage sense notification comes up saying only 7 GB space is left. The bootup and shut down has become significantly slow. I...
  7. C dive full

C dive full: My c drive says 57 GB of storage is taken up. I tried all sorts of solutions and ran cleanup multiple times. nothing is working. I have files left to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-dive-full/d64f50ca-569e-4abd-baf3-ca2aa1d35f95
  8. c dive consuming more space

c dive consuming more space: why my c drive is taking more space than the files it contains?in c drive properties it was showing that used space was 48.2gb,i have cleared system restore point files also it freed about 10 gb but previously it was 58gb used space. can anyone help me with this?[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows C drive getting full automatically

Windows C drive getting full automatically: Hi all My C drive is getting full automatically. Almost 5 gb in 30 minutes..... when i restart again the c drive size will go back to normal and from there it starts decreasing again. Please give me a solution for this...
  10. Drive C getting Full automatically

Drive C getting Full automatically: i've noticed that my C Drive (which windows is installed on it) gets filled every minute automatically without me downloading or doing anything let me explain a situation so you can understand exactly what i mean : i don't turn off my PC because i work with it almost 18 hours...