Windows 10: C drive and can't use my administrator account

Discus and support C drive and can't use my administrator account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't access my files in my c\drive and can't access my administrator account to get ownership... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristinaPyle, Oct 15, 2021.

1. C drive and can't use my administrator account

I can't access my files in my c\drive and can't access my administrator account to get ownership

:)

ChristinaPyle, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

C drive and can't use my administrator account

1. C drive and can't use my administrator account - Similar Threads - drive can't administrator

2. Is there anyway to unlock an administrator account and the C: drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to unlock an administrator account and the C: drive?: I got a used pc that has an administrator account I can’t unlock and the C: drive is also locked due to this. Is there anyway to get these both unlocked? Or if the hard drive is replaced will it unlock the C: drive as well if it’s embedded in the OS?...
  3. Is there anyway to unlock an administrator account and the C: drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to unlock an administrator account and the C: drive?: I got a used pc that has an administrator account I can’t unlock and the C: drive is also locked due to this. Is there anyway to get these both unlocked? Or if the hard drive is replaced will it unlock the C: drive as well if it’s embedded in the OS?...
  4. C drive and can't use my administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive and can't use my administrator account: I can't access my files in my c\drive and can't access my administrator account to get ownership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-and-cant-use-my-administrator-account/fc23e1b6-9798-4c08-b29e-d1497628815c
  5. C drive and can't use my administrator account

C drive and can't use my administrator account: I can't access my files in my c\drive and can't access my administrator account to get ownership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-and-cant-use-my-administrator-account/fc23e1b6-9798-4c08-b29e-d1497628815c
  6. Administrator and c drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator and c drive: Good day, so I'm the only administrator on my laptop but I can update, reinstall, restore...... Windows 10 my C drive is locked value shows 0 space I've tried command prompts I've tried everything with no luck even did the verification on Microsoft wedsite but still nothing...
  7. Using administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Using administrator account: Is it necessary to use the administrator account if I am the only person using the computer and it is a personal computer. Is there any advantage to having an administrator account. I think it is causing me some problems as I am not sure what settings are going where.....
  8. Mail Can't be Opened using the Built-in Administration Account

Mail Can't be Opened using the Built-in Administration Account: I can't use any of the panes (calendar, weather, store, etc.) on Windows 10. I receive a message "this app can't open. Mail can't be opened using the built in administration account. How to resolve this issue quickly and reliably? 32598
  9. Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account: I installed Windows 10 from Windows 7, and now I can't open Settings using my account (which is an administrator account). I apparently have to use a different account, but I don't have one, and with no access to Settings, I can't make another account. I tried booting into...
  10. "...can't be opened using built-in Administrator account."

in Windows 10 Support
    "...can't be opened using built-in Administrator account.": Hi all, Working on a Win10 touchscreen desktop for a friend who just got scammed by one those fake "call this number, your computer is infected" ads. She foolishly let somebody from Indian remote into her computer and install some fake "weather" software which just caused...