Windows 10: c drive automatically filling up

Discus and support c drive automatically filling up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my c drive automatically filling up after opening pc. even without internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abhishekkanojiya, Dec 8, 2019.

1. c drive automatically filling up

my c drive automatically filling up after opening pc. even without internet.

:)

abhishekkanojiya, Dec 8, 2019
  2. lx07 Win User
    lx07, Dec 8, 2019
  3. c drive is being filled automatically

hello,i have windows 100 installed on my laptop. c drive is automatically being filled. i have scanned it with defender. optimized the disk. but still facing the problem.

ganeshbodke, Dec 8, 2019
  4. LKoreis Win User

c drive automatically filling up

C Drive filling up automatically

My C drive is filling up automatically.

I've tried countless attempts to fix this but nothing seems to help.

CCleaner and disk cleanup have completed their jobs but its still full.

I tried to turn off system restore but I do not have enough space so I receive an error message when attempting this.

LKoreis, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

c drive automatically filling up

1. c drive automatically filling up - Similar Threads - drive automatically filling

2. Txt. Document filling C:\ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Txt. Document filling C:\ drive: Just wanted to let people know of a bug I found and my solution to it. In my windows 10 user\appdata\local\packages\microsoftxboxgamingoverlay\tempstate folder, i found a txt. Document of 57 gigabyte This was filling my C:\ drive and took me a good long while to find. I...
  3. Computer keeps filling up C drive after hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps filling up C drive after hard reset: 1. Computer freezes or crashes 2. Hold power button reset required 3. C Drive has gained like 9 extra GB. My C drive holds my operating system and the reason a hard reset is required varies. Usually, it is because Windows crashes to an unresponsive displayless state after...
  4. How to stop C-Drive from filling up so fast?

How to stop C-Drive from filling up so fast?: I have 1 TB of storage on my HD D-drive, and only 130 GB on my C-drive. I've changed all the settings I could to have all downloads go to my D-drive to prevent the C-drive from filling up, but it keeps filling up. I bought this computer in hopes that I could use the terabyte...
  5. My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?: I need to reset my computer, but it always says something like "additional disk space needed to reset pc" and it drives me CRAZY!!! It's been like that for MONTHS. I cleared out space on my C drive by going to %temp% in run, and temp and etc.. It worked but in the next 2 mins...
  6. Whats filling my C drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Whats filling my C drive?: My OS SSD C is is (almost) full, I'm getting warnings. I only have 55.8GB of 200GB used for Windows. Only 3 restore points in C + 10% reserved = 20GB 56(c) + 20(restore) = 76GB for C. This leaves a difference of 124GB unaccounted for. My BU and System Image are in in a...
  7. Replicating files filling C:/ Drives

Replicating files filling C:/ Drives: Good Morning, I'm expierencing an issue on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter where files for OneDrive install/Update are replicating indefinitely at "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive". They get replicated after every reboot. I...
  8. Hard drive filling up

Hard drive filling up: Each night my hard drive fills up. I can't figure out where the free space is going. I can clear off 5 gigs, but the next morning there is a 'low disk space' error.. How can I find where the empty space is being used? Can I search by newest file created? 106834
  9. c drive automatically getting filled up

c drive automatically getting filled up: Dear All, I had upgraded to win 10 about two months ago. for the last two days my c drive is getting filled up automatically. It is in excess of 90 gb and yet yesterday It was full. I tried to use the help from online and checked on dosv files etc but to no avail. I then...
  10. c drive automatically getting filled up

in Windows 10 Support
    c drive automatically getting filled up: Dear All, I had upgraded to win 10 about two months ago. for the last two days my c drive is getting filled up automatically. It is in excess of 90 gb and yet yesterday It was full. I tried to use the help from online and checked on dosv files etc but to no avail. I then...