Windows 10: C-Drive being filled up for no reason

Discus and support C-Drive being filled up for no reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user.I was checking my storage space but I noticed that there was only 3.3 GB of space available out of 146 GB of space.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Akashdeepti Acharya, Jul 24, 2022.

1. C-Drive being filled up for no reason

Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user.I was checking my storage space but I noticed that there was only 3.3 GB of space available out of 146 GB of space.I have manually shifted all of my downloads into my D drive so i'm unsure as to why this is happening.Can someone help me with this?

:)

Akashdeepti Acharya, Jul 24, 2022

2. C drive filling for no apparent reason

Hello, these few days I have been continuously using disk cleanup and deleting junk in the temp files to free up space in my C drive. After that, it only saved up around 3 GB of space which were then used up again, and my drive is almost full again. I
    am not downloading any programs or anything, so I have no reason why it keeps filling up. When I try to clean up now, I'll only be saving KB's of space, and the temp files are not filled with junk. Please help.

BrightPopz, Jul 24, 2022
  3. MetalBoi Win User
    C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

whenever I restart my PC I see my C Drive is filling up automatically for no reason ,It has taken approx 20GB of space in last 3-4 restart cycle,I don't even have that fast internet that could download that much data without interrupting everything else.

MetalBoi, Jul 24, 2022
  4. [Suejin] Win User

C-Drive being filled up for no reason

C drive space filling

Have you check if Windows is currently downloading an update?

You can try the suggested steps on this article:

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/...

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

[Suejin], Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

C-Drive being filled up for no reason

1. C-Drive being filled up for no reason - Similar Threads - Drive being filled

2. C-Drive being filled up for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C-Drive being filled up for no reason: Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user.I was checking my storage space but I noticed that there was only 3.3 GB of space available out of 146 GB of space.I have manually shifted all of my downloads into my D drive so i'm unsure as to why this is happening.Can someone help me with this?...
  3. C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive filling up automatically for no reason: whenever I restart my PC I see my C Drive is filling up automatically for no reason ,It has taken approx 20GB of space in last 3-4 restart cycle,I don't even have that fast internet that could download that much data without interrupting everything else....
  4. C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive filling up automatically for no reason: whenever I restart my PC I see my C Drive is filling up automatically for no reason ,It has taken approx 20GB of space in last 3-4 restart cycle,I don't even have that fast internet that could download that much data without interrupting everything else....
  5. C Drive filling up automatically for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. SSD C: drive filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD C: drive filling up for no reason: I restarted my computer and had 30 gigs free, I then turned it off and and turned it on the next day, and it only had 8 gigs left. What is going on? I have ran disk cleanup, cleared temp folder, everything is updated, and am currently running a full scan with malwarebytes....
  7. My C: drive is filling up for no reason

My C: drive is filling up for no reason: A few days ago I had over 170 GB free space on my C: drive, and yesterday when I checked I only had 50 GB free space. I checked the Apps & Features, uninstalled all the apps I don't need, I also went Settings > System > Storage and checked for what fills up the most storage,...
  8. My C: drive is filling up for no reason

My C: drive is filling up for no reason: I have recently been added a 1TB D: drive in my PC besides the 222 GB C: drive I had before. And since then for no reason my C: drive starts to fill up from 150GB free space to 46GB free space, it stays like that for a few days and then goes back to normal, and then again...
  9. C drive keeps filling up for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive keeps filling up for no reason: Hello there, my C Drive keeps filling up for no reason, free space on it is dangerously low and I don't know what to do. I've cleared all %temp% and temp files and it still is low on space. somebody please help me with this asap submitted by /u/killmonger2367 [link]...
  10. C drive filling up for no reason / AppData

C drive filling up for no reason / AppData: Hey people, I kinda have a big problem with my boot drive. I don't know much about this kinda stuff, so sorry if this is a dumb question. I have 2 drives on my pc: A 250gb boot drive C: and a 2TB data drive D:. The C: Drive only contains stuff like videos & downloads, plus...