Windows 10: C: Drive constantly increasing drive size

Discus and support C: Drive constantly increasing drive size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It doesn't happen on the "This Pc" tab but in the properties tab, is this a bug? is this a virus? i'm clueless submitted by /u/lievv_ [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lievv_, Feb 13, 2023.

1. /u/lievv_ Win User

C: Drive constantly increasing drive size

It doesn't happen on the "This Pc" tab but in the properties tab, is this a bug? is this a virus? i'm clueless

submitted by /u/lievv_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lievv_, Feb 13, 2023

2. how to increase the size of drive c

how do i increase the size of drive c as it is almost full

georgiapatching, Feb 13, 2023
  3. Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

EaseUS Partition Master - Free Partition Manager to Manage Disk Partitions in Windows

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

Detailed solutions to manage disk space and partition size with EaseUS Partition Master

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 13, 2023
  4. S L I Win User

Change size of drives

Is it possible to increase the size of C: drive and reduce size of D: drive? I'm receiving the red bar warning about C: drive being full and have plenty of room in D: drive. I have done the disk cleanup but still receiving the warning, apparently it
    didn't clear out enough stuff. Or is it possible to make D: drive the default drive for downloads? Any suggestions welcomed.

S L I, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

1. C: Drive constantly increasing drive size - Similar Threads - Drive constantly increasing

2. Increase C drive Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increase C drive Space: Is there a way to add a USB drive space to the C drive on Windows 10. Only have 32GB on C drive so cannot update Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/65fb40ff-9391-4c4f-bb83-01992918f36a
  3. C drive usage size increased

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive usage size increased: I tried to upgrade my windows 10 home to pro so I used the windows media creation tool upgrade option. then I canceled that activity simply added the product key to active. now the issue is that my C drive size 140GB and it's showing only 10 GB left...
  4. Increasing C drive capacity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increasing C drive capacity: I have a 1 Tb capacity divided into C and D drives. The C drive keeps reaching capacity but the D drive has 500 Gb of free space. How do I increase the size of the C drive so that it can use some of the unused D drive capacity....
  5. Disk drive size increasing automatically

Disk drive size increasing automatically: My disk drive size is increasing automatically. Part of that can be attributed to Windows Updates, but majorly it is happening because myC:\Users folders size is increasing everyday. What could be the possiblereasons and solutions? Also, I have MS Teams installed in my PC,...
  6. My C drive size keep on increase and reached to 235 GB

My C drive size keep on increase and reached to 235 GB: Can anyone help me to understand why the size of C drive is keep on increasing. I have deleted on the temporary files and all. I have uninstalled few of my useful software just to have some free space in c drive but it keep on increasing. Morning when I checked 5GB of...
  7. how to increase the size of drive c

how to increase the size of drive c: how do i increase the size of drive c as it is almost full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-size-of-drive-c/1e140d09-4b04-407c-9e08-5000dd1bb1a6
  8. How do I reduce the size of C drive and simultaneously increase the size of E drive without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reduce the size of C drive and simultaneously increase the size of E drive without...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zaydh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5ljgo/how_do_i_reduce_the_size_of_c_drive_and/
  9. How can i increase the size of my c drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i increase the size of my c drive?: i split the c drive into two other drives and i am unable to delete the drive adjacent to the c drive because it contains a page file so im unable to allocate any unused space to the c drive submitted by /u/borger_moncher768 [link] [comments]...
  10. Increase C drive space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase C drive space: How do I increase C drive space from D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/4fc39454-1d83-4007-9bfd-8e577eb00f64