Windows 10: C Drive Disappeared

Discus and support C Drive Disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From "optimize drives". Once a month I like to manually defrag and when I went to do it today the only one that was there was E my external hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SonofSouthie, Apr 3, 2022.

1. C Drive Disappeared

From "optimize drives". Once a month I like to manually defrag and when I went to do it today the only one that was there was E my external hard drive I use for backup. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

SonofSouthie, Apr 3, 2022

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Jacee Win User

C Drive Disappeared

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

C Drive Disappeared

1. C Drive Disappeared - Similar Threads - Drive Disappeared

2. Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot [Solution]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot [Solution]: - If one of your drives, other than the drive where Windows is installed, does not appear when you switch on or restart the computer;1- Switch off the computer completely, disconnect the power and wait for 10 seconds.2- Restart the computer again and check if your drives...
  3. Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot: - If one of your drives, other than the drive where Windows is installed, does not appear when you switch on or restart the computer;1- Switch off the computer completely, disconnect the power and wait for 10 seconds.2- Restart the computer again and check if your drivers...
  4. Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot: - If one of your drives, other than the drive where Windows is installed, does not appear when you switch on or restart the computer;1- Switch off the computer completely, disconnect the power and wait for 10 seconds.2- Restart the computer again and check if your drivers...
  5. Drives Disappear After Restart or Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...: Hello Asad hereOne random day my laptop which is an Asus Tuf dash f15 got bitlocker locked. My brother got me this laptop for university so I wasn't able to find the bitlocker recovery key. Its been 2 days since Ive been trying to resolve this issue. So I first started with...
  7. Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...

Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...: Hello Asad hereOne random day my laptop which is an Asus Tuf dash f15 got bitlocker locked. My brother got me this laptop for university so I wasn't able to find the bitlocker recovery key. Its been 2 days since Ive been trying to resolve this issue. So I first started with...
  8. Drive disappeared after cleaned from diskpart and not showing in neither diskpart->list...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.

My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.: My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-has-disappeared-how-do-i-recover-it-my/f6663273-a04e-49e0-9678-6ff0929e8da2
  10. My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.: My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-has-disappeared-how-do-i-recover-it-my/f6663273-a04e-49e0-9678-6ff0929e8da2