Windows 10: C drive extra folder

Discus and support C drive extra folder in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Actually ...i dont know what happen but when i open my c drive i saw too many extra folders like $sysreset ,Oem, intel, program data ,recovery and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vishaldogra, Dec 23, 2020.

1. C drive extra folder

Actually ...i dont know what happen but when i open my c drive i saw too many extra folders like $sysreset ,Oem, intel, program data ,recovery and all they are little dull in colour faded .so can anyone tell me is it safe to delete these folders .or what happen to my system thanks ...for reply in advance

:)

vishaldogra, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 23, 2020
  4. C drive extra folder

C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

C drive extra folder 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

C drive extra folder

1. C drive extra folder - Similar Threads - drive extra folder

2. Username folder in drive C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Username folder in drive C: Hello,I want to change my user folder name in C:/User with no other issue, is there any way to do that?I have tried renaming in the registry key, but then win10 requires me to login again - I'm ok with that - but I have to reinstall all my app : is there any way to change...
  3. Username folder in drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Username folder in drive C: Hello,I want to change my user folder name in C:/User with no other issue, is there any way to do that?I have tried renaming in the registry key, but then win10 requires me to login again - I'm ok with that - but I have to reinstall all my app : is there any way to change...
  4. Username folder in drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mysterious Folder In C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mysterious Folder In C drive: There is, what appears to be, a new folder in my C drive titled MFG, with a batch file called "anw" and an application called "exchange.exe" and I'm not sure if this is spyware, ransomware or some kind of virus, or if it's part of the windows operating system. If no programs...
  6. new folder c drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new folder c drive: how do I make a folder to save a program in, on c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folder-c-drive/2ccaadf2-a754-45c3-8e2c-4b613b639b25
  7. Weird folder on C: drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird folder on C: drive: [ATTACH] Hello Any ideas why that folder appeared on my C: drive? I scanned it and it doesn't seems to be virus https://preview.redd.it/f10gjs5yfsr41.png?width=363&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ecccb35208609238282ad8769e2e39aedb7e6b8 submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link]...
  8. extra drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    extra drives: extra drives showing when I double click my computer I have tried this NOTE: If you are using 64-bit edition of Windows 10, you may notice that the drive icon is still present in "Browse" dialog box such as Save, Save as or Open in some 3rd party 32-bit programs. To remove...
  9. C: drive folder sharing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: drive folder sharing?: Hi all - I have a Win10 desktop for gaming/more complicated work and a HP Laptop running Linux Mint MATE 18.3. I'm having an issue with folder sharing on Win10? I've got two folders shared from my Win10 machine - the Shared Folder (which is at the default Windows location...
  10. C drive got extra stuff

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C drive got extra stuff: Hello, On turning on my computer, took a note of C: drive proprties, it was 31.7 GB.Not installed any updates, not downloaded anything, just installed on a usb stick the "portable apps. platform" and some portable apps there.When done, I noticed that C: properties gained...