Windows 10: C Drive Formatted and no OS installed

Discus and support C Drive Formatted and no OS installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem. I accidentally formatted my C drive when I was going to install windows 10. So the condition now is I don't have any os installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lintang Dila, Nov 14, 2018.

1. C Drive Formatted and no OS installed

I have a problem. I accidentally formatted my C drive when I was going to install windows 10. So the condition now is I don't have any os installed. The worst thing is the C drive is formatted too. Please help. I want to install windows 10 using bootable disk but it says "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI system, Windows can only be installed to GPT disk" C Drive Formatted and no OS installed :(

Please help me how to fix all of these. Sorry I'm newbie on this kind of thing

:)

Lintang Dila, Nov 14, 2018
  2. little cat, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Will Windows 10 format drive C (os drive)

While upgrading online will it format drive (C) in which my current OS is running

Khushpreet Sandhu, Nov 14, 2018
  4. 1nf3rn0x Win User

C Drive Formatted and no OS installed

How to format on Windows 7

150GB for OS should be fine?

1nf3rn0x, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

C Drive Formatted and no OS installed

1. C Drive Formatted and no OS installed - Similar Threads - Drive Formatted installed

2. installed win 10 without format C drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    installed win 10 without format C drive.: I installed win 10 by dvd on my pc without booting. I didn't format the previous win 7. Now I am seeing old program of win 7 on my desktop while i already delete windows.old folder from C drive. Plz help me submitted by /u/amit-gautam [link] [comments]...
  3. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed: Recently my work computer had its C drive wiped because of a poor setup and no where to find the administrator key or encryption. Was decided that a full clean harddrive was the way to go. Unfortunately, this has made the computer unusable and apparently has no OS? I've tried...
  4. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed: Recently my work computer had its C drive wiped because of a poor setup and no where to find the administrator key or encryption. Was decided that a full clean harddrive was the way to go. Unfortunately, this has made the computer unusable and apparently has no OS? I've tried...
  5. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Formated drive and no OS will Load

Formated drive and no OS will Load: I formatted my laptop and now cannot load any OS, I can open the the BIOS to set the Boot option. There are no files at all on the hard drive. there is an error message 0xc00000f showing after I run recovery. Have tried running my Win 10 creation tool but will not load....
  7. C: Drive Formatting.

C: Drive Formatting.: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now ive installed on another Drive called D drive on to my new SSD D: drive and it's been running fine on D drive for months and I want to format all of the c drive to use for new storage item whatever they me. Will that be ok to go...
  8. Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format

Re Installing Windows After C Drive Format: Hello, I would like some help. I want to to a Complete reinstalltion of windows 10, I want to whipe all my drives then do a fresh installtion. however my version is a free upgraded version from a windows 7 pro install. How do I go about formating the hard drive and...
  9. C: drive wrong format

in Windows 10 Support
    C: drive wrong format: some how and not knowing when my C drive on my laptop became a format GPT? I noticed it when trying to do a re deploy using Macrium. right now I am doing a clean all. could some tell me what steps to be sure it will be ntfs when I will be re installing 1511 10586 which I...
  10. If I format my C drive for clean installation.......

If I format my C drive for clean installation.......: I would like to clean install my Desktop PC having Windows 10 Pro 10586 OS upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to OS 10240 and from 10240 to 10586. If I format my C drive and use my bootable Recovery USB, will it be possible to install OS with it. Please note that this was created a...