Windows 10: C : drive - Free space increases after factory reset windows 10.

Discus and support C : drive - Free space increases after factory reset windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before resetting , free space in c drive 256gb ssd Was 180GB , but after factory reset Free space increases to 190GB , HOW ?? that means i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABHISHEKSURI, Jun 29, 2020.

1. C : drive - Free space increases after factory reset windows 10.

Before resetting , free space in c drive 256gb ssd

Was 180GB , but after factory reset

Free space increases to 190GB , HOW ??

that means i have lost 10GB of data ???

:)

ABHISHEKSURI, Jun 29, 2020
  2. SChia1 Win User

Increase C drive space

How do I increase C drive space from D drive

SChia1, Jun 29, 2020
  3. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Jun 29, 2020
  4. C : drive - Free space increases after factory reset windows 10.

C drive space remains the same after windows 10 reset

After resetting my windows 10 laptop, I notice that it has deleted programs I installed. When I check my C drive space, it stood the same before the reset. As I go and reinstall these programs, I am taking up more space. When I look at the list of programs
    installed, they are not listed either so I am wondering if there is a way to restore them or remove them so that I can install them again without taking double the space.

aProgramer, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

C : drive - Free space increases after factory reset windows 10.

1. C : drive - Free space increases after factory reset windows 10. - Similar Threads - drive Free space

2. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  3. Increase C drive Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increase C drive Space: Is there a way to add a USB drive space to the C drive on Windows 10. Only have 32GB on C drive so cannot update Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/65fb40ff-9391-4c4f-bb83-01992918f36a
  4. Freeing up space on C Drive Windows 10

Freeing up space on C Drive Windows 10: I have tried Ccleaner. File scan. Storage Sense. Malware scan. Virus scan. Optimize c Drive. None of it worked all that well. I don't want to partition, etc. I am afraid I will mess it up. There was a simple solution I saw a while ago, but I can't seem to find in...
  5. My C-drive space is increased after updated to windows 7 to windows 10

My C-drive space is increased after updated to windows 7 to windows 10: Hello Team, Recently , i updated my OS from windows 7 to windows 10 . i see my c drive space consumed more. Please find the attached image for directory size details . i can see majority from Windows.old and Windows . Do we need both folder ? [ATTACH] Regards...
  6. C Drive losing free space

C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  7. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Support
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  8. How to increase disc space on C drive

How to increase disc space on C drive: Hello all, I bought a new PC, but the C drive is split in 2 partitions ( C & D ). I tried to remove 100 GB from D, and add it to the C drive, but I'm not allowed to do that... There is no option to increase disc space on the C drive. Also tried to reinstall Windows 10 and...
  9. How to increase disc space on C drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase disc space on C drive: Hello all, I bought a new PC, but the C drive is split in 2 partitions ( C & D ). I tried to remove 100 GB from D, and add it to the C drive, but I'm not allowed to do that... There is no option to increase disc space on the C drive. Also tried to reinstall Windows 10 and...
  10. Increase C drive space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase C drive space: How do I increase C drive space from D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/4fc39454-1d83-4007-9bfd-8e577eb00f64