Windows 10: C drive free space is reducing automatically

Discus and support C drive free space is reducing automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arjun.Jana, Dec 16, 2021.

1. C drive free space is reducing automatically

Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?

:)

Arjun.Jana, Dec 16, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 16, 2021
  3. Free space in C drive keeps reducing

I have been using Win 10 Pro on my laptop for a while now. And I have noticed that the free space in my C drive keeps reducing on its own.

I tried adding the total size of all the folders (including hidden folders) in my C drive (eg Windows, Program files, Users, etc.) and it comes to around 51GB. The total size of my C drive is 96.8 GB and on "This PC" it shows free space of just 15.4 GB.
    A few days back it was 19.4 GB.

Whats wrong with my C drive? Whats eating up all the free space?

ApurvaJariwala, Dec 16, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

C drive free space is reducing automatically

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CC drive free space is reducing automatically :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

C drive free space is reducing automatically

1. C drive free space is reducing automatically - Similar Threads - drive free space

2. C drive free space reduced by hidden files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive free space reduced by hidden files: Hello, everyone, I'm Arjun.My C drive is showing wrong information about the space used.All the folders in the C driver cumulatively use 62.5GB and my C drive is about 195GB.But the C drive is showing the amount of free space is only 92.6GB.Where is this space approx. 40GB...
  3. C drive free space reduced by hidden files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive free space reduced by hidden files: Hello, everyone, I'm Arjun.My C drive is showing wrong information about the space used.All the folders in the C driver cumulatively use 62.5GB and my C drive is about 195GB.But the C drive is showing the amount of free space is only 92.6GB.Where is this space approx. 40GB...
  4. C drive free space reduced by hidden files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C drive free space is reducing automatically

C drive free space is reducing automatically: Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?...
  6. C drive free space is reducing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive free space is reducing automatically: Hello,I have windows 10 operating system. Last day I updated the windows then suddenly today I saw that my C drive free space has been reduced. Before update it was 96 gb of free space now it has 75 gb free space. How can I get more free space ?Is there anything to clean up?...
  7. Space reducing on C drive after restart

Space reducing on C drive after restart: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me *Original title: Please help me...
  8. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  9. C Drive losing free space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive losing free space: Hello, I have a new laptop. On 17/08/19, C:\ had 85GB free space out of 117 GB total. Every week, it is losing about 5GB free space, and currently stands at 66.7 GB. I do not understand why free space should be lost. Can someone please help? Here are salient items of...
  10. Free space reduced after drive repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Free space reduced after drive repair: I've been having some issues with my disk constantly being 100% used by "system" after downloading and installing some windows updates, whenever I check in the task manager, I searched for solutions and found a number of methods including repairing my C drive. It was scanned...