Windows 10: C Drive full and BD Icons

Discus and support C Drive full and BD Icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have two issues. 1 My C drivessd is full and I wanted to know if there is anything i could remove from it to my other ssd without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TayyabDitta, Mar 30, 2020.

1. C Drive full and BD Icons

Hi

I have two issues.

1 My C drivessd is full and I wanted to know if there is anything i could remove from it to my other ssd without any complications. Like a simple cut and paste job. My Adobe folder alone is about 50GB. Can this be removed and pasted in to my ssd 2? or will I need to uninstall all of it and reinstall them to ssd 2. I have Adobe CC so I am thinking do i need the apps on my hard?

Are there any other folders/programs which can be got rid of to free up space on C drive?

2 For some strange reason I have 15 BD icons! How can I get this back to the 1 blue ray drive that I have?

Regards

C Drive full and BD Icons 800bcb49-1e8a-4f51-bc7e-609f3e1dbd57?upload=true.jpg

:)

TayyabDitta, Mar 30, 2020

2. C Drive icon disapear?

I was trying to install need for speed pro street demo. I install it in C drive directory. Somehow it got currupted.. so I delete the files manually in C drive and reboot and download pro street again.

Now my C drive picture Icon disapear and now it just a white square. Did when I was deleting pro street files in C drive somehow it effect the C drive icon? or did I accidently delete something that is not pro street file?

How do I make my C drive picture Icon back?

HiddenStupid, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 30, 2020
  4. C Drive full and BD Icons

hard drive icon?

Hi, i am trying to change my hard drive icon and have never done it before. I searched and found a little guide but it didnt work. I downloaded an icon from iconarchive.com and so its a single icon in an ico file type.

It opened notepad and typed:

[autorun]

icon=C:\"the file extenstion".ico

and saved it as "C:\autrun.inf"

but this is how it turned out:

C Drive full and BD Icons funnyicon.png

can anyone help me with this?

Pitchblack1110, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

C Drive full and BD Icons

1. C Drive full and BD Icons - Similar Threads - Drive full Icons

2. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  3. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  4. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  5. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  6. C drive full.

C drive full.: I'm sure this has been covered a million times but I can't see my specific question answered. My 250gb SSD C drive is nearly full. I cloned it to a 1TD SSD but it created a partition on the new drive of the same size as my current drive so didn't help at all. I couldn't...
  7. C- Drive full

C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  8. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  9. C:\ Drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\ Drive full: How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full....
  10. Optiarc BD RW BD drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optiarc BD RW BD drive: Device manager says, ''This device is working properly.'' After a windows update the drive no longer recognizes any type of disc. The device driver is up to date. Any ideas on how to fix this?...