Windows 10: C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

Discus and support C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help** in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Would need you help to fix the disk full issue in C: I had bought my laptop just a week back and partitioned the 512GB ssd in C: (left for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GauravSoni101, Nov 8, 2019.

1. C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

Hello

Would need you help to fix the disk full issue in C:

I had bought my laptop just a week back and partitioned the 512GB ssd in C: (left for windows) and D: (For personal use)

Not sure how all of sudden C: is showing just 6GB left out of 225GB. When i try to select all (including hidden file) and see properties, its just ~40GB then what else is taking the space ~170GB.

C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help** 1afec0ca-cdcb-415a-af9a-60441bda0e6e?upload=true.png

Regards

Gaurav

:)

GauravSoni101, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2019
  4. C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

1. C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help** - Similar Threads - drive full cant

2. I cant upgrade anything :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade anything :(: I cant upgrade roblox (which I want to play). I need an upgrade, but I have low disk space and I cant upgrade it :( :( :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-anything/cf974f99-399c-4090-b84d-655a017328bf
  3. C drive full, D drive empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive full, D drive empty: My C drive has 103 GB while my D drive has 931 GB, meanwhile the C drive is where everything is installed and the D drive is basically empty (924 GB free). This doesn't make any sense. How do I get my C drive to have all the space that my D drive has?...
  4. C: Drive full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: Drive full: The C: Drive on my computer is completely full and I am unable to install or move files to my D: Drive, all is immediately moves to the OS. If there was a way to change where installations occurred, or move files to the Data drive, I would certainly wish to be informed in a...
  5. C:\ Drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\ Drive full: How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full....
  6. recovery drive wont open because computer cant see c: drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovery drive wont open because computer cant see c: drive: my computer screen started flickering then my computer went down. it only went to a black boot screen with disk error and said i needed to install os . well i got a windows 10 install on a usb and put itin the computer turned it on and it sent me to Windows but wouldn't sign...
  7. cant access c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant access c drive: Is this a windows 10 problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-access-c-drive/e5ccdc0b-cc63-4497-98b6-de745541a0e3
  8. Warning about almost full E-drive, but unable to see anything on it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Warning about almost full E-drive, but unable to see anything on it: As far as I know in terms of hardware drives, I have a 250gb SSD and 2tb HDD. However, at This PC - Devices and drives it shows three drives: [img] I'm assuming the E-drive is a partition of one of the other two that was split in terms of software. But I have no idea what...
  9. C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding: C Drive is Full. Need to add space. See attached photo of Drives. [img] I have deleted unused programs, files and System Restore. One partition is 20GB WINDOW Recovery SYSTEM. ADOBE Photoshop Scratch Disk Partition can be Decreased in size or removed. 55498
  10. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535