Windows 10: C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

Discus and support C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help** in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Would need you help to fix the disk full issue in C: I had bought my laptop just a week back and partitioned the 512GB ssd in C: (left for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GauravSoni101, Nov 8, 2019.

1. C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

Hello

Would need you help to fix the disk full issue in C:

I had bought my laptop just a week back and partitioned the 512GB ssd in C: (left for windows) and D: (For personal use)

Not sure how all of sudden C: is showing just 6GB left out of 225GB. When i try to select all (including hidden file) and see properties, its just ~40GB then what else is taking the space ~170GB.

C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help** 1afec0ca-cdcb-415a-af9a-60441bda0e6e?upload=true.png

Regards

Gaurav

:)

GauravSoni101, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2019
  4. C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help**

1. C: drive full and i cant see anything in it. **urgent help** - Similar Threads - drive full cant

2. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  3. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  4. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  5. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  6. Cant install full c++

Cant install full c++: Hi there. I am trying to play a game that is having issues because I dont have c++ redistributable 2019 installed I only had up to 2017. I have downloaded the installer, but when I run it, it only installs 2015, rather than '2015-2019'. I have tried uninstalling all previous...
  7. C drive full.

C drive full.: I'm sure this has been covered a million times but I can't see my specific question answered. My 250gb SSD C drive is nearly full. I cloned it to a 1TD SSD but it created a partition on the new drive of the same size as my current drive so didn't help at all. I couldn't...
  8. C- Drive full

C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  9. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  10. C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding: C Drive is Full. Need to add space. See attached photo of Drives. [img] I have deleted unused programs, files and System Restore. One partition is 20GB WINDOW Recovery SYSTEM. ADOBE Photoshop Scratch Disk Partition can be Decreased in size or removed. 55498