Windows 10: C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features'

Discus and support C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features' in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My local disk has almost ran out of space and so I went into the windows settings and it says there is 60.8GB of 'apps and features' but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/memereviewer69, Dec 5, 2020.

1. C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features'

My local disk has almost ran out of space and so I went into the windows settings and it says there is 60.8GB of 'apps and features' but there is no way that the list that shows is 60GB+. How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/memereviewer69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/memereviewer69, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Hard drive filled with invisible files.

My C:\ drive, which holds the Windows 10 OS, programs data/files and a little bit of user data, shows that I have used roughly 600gb of space (first image below) on a 1TB SSD. When I use WinDirStat to see what's on that drive, it shows that I have about 120gb of data on it (second image). Could someone kindly suggest what could be taking up 480gb of space—and why it is invisible to WinDirStat. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features' [​IMG]

C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features' [​IMG]

Slow Processor, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features'

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features'

1. C: Drive full of invisible 'apps and features' - Similar Threads - Drive full invisible

2. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  3. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  4. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  5. full C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    full C: drive: My C: drive is full. Can I move the contents of AppData or any other file to my data disks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-c-drive/09ea4039-f0e4-496d-9ac9-aade4b8ded66
  6. C drive full.

C drive full.: I'm sure this has been covered a million times but I can't see my specific question answered. My 250gb SSD C drive is nearly full. I cloned it to a 1TD SSD but it created a partition on the new drive of the same size as my current drive so didn't help at all. I couldn't...
  7. C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??

C: Drive storage space nearly full: Invisible files??: My C: drive storage is "nearly full", due to it thinking grand theft auto is installed on my C: drive. I never installed GTA onto my C drive to my knowledge, I did install it onto my D: drive and have since deleted it. I can't click the uninstall button and can't find the...
  8. C- Drive full

C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  9. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  10. C:\ Drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\ Drive full: How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full....