Windows 10: C:\ Drive full

Discus and support C:\ Drive full in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VijaykumarDamle, Jan 16, 2019.

1. C:\ Drive full

How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full.

:)

VijaykumarDamle, Jan 16, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

C:\ Drive full

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CC:\ Drive full :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

C:\ Drive full

1. C:\ Drive full - Similar Threads - Drive full

2. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  3. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  4. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  5. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  6. WINDOWS 11, Does anybody know how to fix my C drive being full for no reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11, Does anybody know how to fix my C drive being full for no reason?: C drive full by installed appsMy C drive says it's full from my installed apps but when I try and see what is taking up 140GB there's nothing, everything there adds up to around 20GB but I can not seem to figure out what is taking up the storage.What I have triedI have tried...
  7. WINDOWS 11, Does anybody know how to fix my C drive being full for no reason?

WINDOWS 11, Does anybody know how to fix my C drive being full for no reason?: C drive full by installed appsMy C drive says it's full from my installed apps but when I try and see what is taking up 140GB there's nothing, everything there adds up to around 20GB but I can not seem to figure out what is taking up the storage.What I have triedI have tried...
  8. Error Code 0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free...: Hi, my name is Thomas and I am having an issue installing Microsoft .NET framework 6.0 or later on my PC. I am trying to play a game on steam and it requires .NET Desktop Runtime, Architecture: x64, App host version: 6.0.18. This is a brand new PC my specs are below. I am...
  9. Error Code 0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free...

Error Code 0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free...: Hi, my name is Thomas and I am having an issue installing Microsoft .NET framework 6.0 or later on my PC. I am trying to play a game on steam and it requires .NET Desktop Runtime, Architecture: x64, App host version: 6.0.18. This is a brand new PC my specs are below. I am...
  10. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....