Windows 10: c drive how do i get 8g of it please

Discus and support c drive how do i get 8g of it please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I get 8 g of my c drive thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PORSHA INDIEMERCEDES, Nov 13, 2019.

1. c drive how do i get 8g of it please

how do I get 8 g of my c drive thank you

:)

PORSHA INDIEMERCEDES, Nov 13, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

c drive how do i get 8g of it please

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cc drive how do i get 8g of it please :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

c drive how do i get 8g of it please

1. c drive how do i get 8g of it please - Similar Threads - drive please

2. Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?: I can't access anything on my D:drive as it no longer exists. I can't find it in the disk management, it's just gone. Can this be recovered? I have and HP ENVY x360 and I am currently running :Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎9/‎2023 OS build 22621.3155...
  3. Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?: I can't access anything on my D:drive as it no longer exists. I can't find it in the disk management, it's just gone. Can this be recovered? I have and HP ENVY x360 and I am currently running :Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎9/‎2023 OS build 22621.3155...
  4. storage drive saying unrecognised configuration please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage drive saying unrecognised configuration please help: so had 2 storage drives hdd in a pooled configuration i removed the pool from pc and removed the hard drive after doing so i went to install the removed pool drive into a new pc and now it is saying the storage space is the same as when it was pooled ie 1536gb but the storage...
  5. storage drive saying unrecognised configuration please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    storage drive saying unrecognised configuration please help: so had 2 storage drives hdd in a pooled configuration i removed the pool from pc and removed the hard drive after doing so i went to install the removed pool drive into a new pc and now it is saying the storage space is the same as when it was pooled ie 1536gb but the storage...
  6. storage drive saying unrecognised configuration please help

7. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest: I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cruzzer-blade-pen-drive-is-not-showing-in-this/f3d755dd-75ac-46ab-afc7-a6fdd2d9b557
  8. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest: I format the drive from command prompt.After completing 100 % the pendrive is not showing in my this pc so what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cruzzer-blade-pen-drive-is-not-showing-in-this/f3d755dd-75ac-46ab-afc7-a6fdd2d9b557
  9. My cruzzer blade pen drive is not showing in this pc after formatting. Please suggest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please

Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram please: Is there an easy way to sync files on the C: drive to outlook? A diagram pleaseHow do you select the files you want to sync with the One Drive and how can you do you see the cloud icon?...