Windows 10: C: Drive installed apps not showing up.

Discus and support C: Drive installed apps not showing up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've recently filled up my C: Drive with games. When I check the storage tab in settings it shows 40 gb overall. But, when I add the numbers displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hettow, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Hettow Win User

C: Drive installed apps not showing up.

I've recently filled up my C: Drive with games. When I check the storage tab in settings it shows 40 gb overall. But, when I add the numbers displayed in the games/apps tab though it adds up to less than 8 gb.

Thus, where are the additional 30-ish gb and why can't I see them?

:)

Hettow, Sep 7, 2019

2. All drives except c drive are not showing.

Hi Premanandra,

For us to narrow down your concern with your C drive, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink C: Drive installed apps not showing up. ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Sep 7, 2019
  4. C: Drive installed apps not showing up.

little cat, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

C: Drive installed apps not showing up.

1. C: Drive installed apps not showing up. - Similar Threads - Drive installed apps

2. all drives except C are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all drives except C are not showing up: Disks other than C are not showing up on the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-drives-except-c-are-not-showing-up/59c367f1-a5d2-4d8d-ac03-c524a7f53d46
  3. all drives except C are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all drives except C are not showing up: Disks other than C are not showing up on the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-drives-except-c-are-not-showing-up/59c367f1-a5d2-4d8d-ac03-c524a7f53d46
  4. Backing up installed apps outside of C drive for windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up installed apps outside of C drive for windows reinstall: I am upgrading my motherboard and CPU which would require a clean reinstall of windows. I don't have many apps on my C drive but I do have a bunch on other drives, which would disappear from the list of installed apps and the start menu once I reinstall windows. Which folders...
  5. Backing up installed apps outside of C drive for windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backing up installed apps outside of C drive for windows reinstall: I am upgrading my motherboard and CPU which would require a clean reinstall of windows. I don't have many apps on my C drive but I do have a bunch on other drives, which would disappear from the list of installed apps and the start menu once I reinstall windows. Which folders...
  6. My apps keep installing to C: Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My apps keep installing to C: Drive: When I try to download a game or app is downloads onto the C: drive. I changed the where new content is saved to D: drive but still It doesn't work. Please help....
  7. Reported C drive errors that don't automatically resolve and C drive not showing up in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reported C drive errors that don't automatically resolve and C drive not showing up in...: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] 1. The windows defragment and optimizer isn't showing my C drive. Why and how do I fix it? 2. I have been getting the maintenance notification and disc scan on bootup for C drive errors for quite a while now I usually allow the bootup scan to finish...
  8. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...
  9. A folder keeps showing up on my C: Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A folder keeps showing up on my C: Drive: A folder randomly showed up named "ZjExNjNiYjNiYjc2MmJl" then it has suspicious contents inside. I scanned using different antivirus but anti viruses says its clean. But lately i keep getting "ads" on google whenever im searching some stuff. Here's the folder: [ATTACH]...
  10. C: drive does not show up in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: drive does not show up in Windows Explorer: BIG EDIT: Apparently, my I: drive doesn't show up either... drives C:, D: and I: are partitions of one of an SSD, the other are partitions of another hard disk. I'm now guessing that D: drive is the problem.. I've just installed the Windows 10 17127 Insider Preview from the...