Windows 10: C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

Discus and support C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My C Drive is almost full, I was trying to free up space for COD Warzone but apparently was 3 GB short after trying everything, I went through so many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ejimmie, Mar 28, 2020.

1. C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

My C Drive is almost full, I was trying to free up space for COD Warzone but apparently was 3 GB short after trying everything, I went through so many reddit threads and forums and I did all I could. But since I couldn’t quite seems to free up those last few GB I decided it would be fine to uninstall Rainbow Six Siege from my D:/ drive, then install warzone to my D:/ because it will have 125 GB free. I also thought I could put R6 on my C:/ because I had enough space for that but not warzone, but nope. Now my C:/ is full and I’m out of options. Any help appreciated.

submitted by /u/ejimmie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ejimmie, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 28, 2020
  4. C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

1. C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help. - Similar Threads - Drive almost full

2. C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL: Yesterday my C: Drive had 20.7gb free out of 110gb, but today suddenly it shows 6.7gb free out of 110gb, the available disk space keeps changing, like sometimes its 9gb sometimes its 6gb, i have used SFC /Scannow, Dism restorehealth, and i have checked if there is any virus...
  3. 118Gb C drive almost full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    118Gb C drive almost full.: I have searched C drive for "Desktop" search is approaching 10,000 items found so far.The search is still running and it has found many folders and files that appear duplicated as they all have the same Name and Modified date and are located in a Temp folder.Can I delete...
  4. SSD C drive is almost full.

SSD C drive is almost full.: I have bought an PC just a month ago and it has windows update today and my SSD C: drive is almost full. but also have HDD D: drive, which is empty.What to do?Thank You....
  5. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  6. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  7. drive c is almost full

8. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing: Anything i type after i log on to my computer is inverted and the space bar will move to the left after every key input... also, on any window that is able to scroll up and down, it automatically scrolls up all the time and is stuck there. Tried unplugging everything and...
  9. SSD C drive is almost full.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD C drive is almost full.: I have bought an PC just a month ago and it has windows update today and my SSD C: drive is almost full. but also have HDD D: drive, which is empty. What to do? Thank You....
  10. RE: C: Drive is almost full

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: C: Drive is almost full: Hello Just one more quick question if I may. My main OS c: is almost full (in the red) new it would happen eventually. A couple of questions one being which is the best option for cleaning the device without loosing personal files and settings. I know there are a few...