Windows 10: C drive is getting full

Discus and support C drive is getting full in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alok Khulbay, Jun 23, 2022.

1. C drive is getting full

Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected...

:)

Alok Khulbay, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

Hi RobtnGwen,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to move the C:\\drive. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

1. Is the computer connected to a Domain Network?
    2. May I know what exactly you mean by "get C:\\drive back to where it was"?
    3. What is the exact error code or message you get while trying to move the C drive?
    4. What are all the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed to fix this issue?

Reply with more information to help you further.

How to ask an effective question

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

C drive is getting full

Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

C drive is getting full

1. C drive is getting full - Similar Threads - drive getting full

2. C drive is getting full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive is getting full: Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected......
  3. C drive is getting full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is getting full: Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected......
  4. C Drive is Getting Full Automatically.

C Drive is Getting Full Automatically.: Hello. Suddenly my PC's C drive is getting full automatically. When I start my PC it shows 78 GB free and then it's starts to slowly fill up and then storage sense notification comes up saying only 7 GB space is left. The bootup and shut down has become significantly slow. I...
  5. Drive c is getting full by it self for no reason

Drive c is getting full by it self for no reason: Hey guys , i amhaving a weird problem with my drive c , it's getting full by itself and after some days get more space by itself 5 days ago my c drive just had 3gb free and after that day it got 20 gb free and after that it turned to 8gb free and now to 11gb free its not...
  6. my ssd c drive is getting full

my ssd c drive is getting full: my ssd c drive is getting full, I added a new ssd drive and want to add that drive to c drive to make c drive bigger. The extend drive in c is greyed out, and im not sure how to go about doing what I want. I have disk management, i also have EaseUS Partition software...
  7. C- Drive full

C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  8. C Drive Getting Full for no reason

C Drive Getting Full for no reason: My C drive keeps getting full. Only around 45 MB is free out of 228 GB. The biggest folder I have in there is Windows 10 with around 3 GB. There are no large hidden files. I check the Windows/Logs/CBS. It is only around 150 MB. I removed all downloads, temporary files,...
  9. Windows C drive getting full automatically

Windows C drive getting full automatically: Hi all My C drive is getting full automatically. Almost 5 gb in 30 minutes..... when i restart again the c drive size will go back to normal and from there it starts decreasing again. Please give me a solution for this...
  10. Drive C getting Full automatically

Drive C getting Full automatically: i've noticed that my C Drive (which windows is installed on it) gets filled every minute automatically without me downloading or doing anything let me explain a situation so you can understand exactly what i mean : i don't turn off my PC because i work with it almost 18 hours...