Windows 10: "c" drive issue after dual boot.!

Discus and support "c" drive issue after dual boot.! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; dual boot with linux os. and "c" drive take 30 GB space for dual boot partition. in 100GB space of "C" Drive. when i delete the dual boot linux os.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by c drive space issue, May 30, 2019.

1. "c" drive issue after dual boot.!

dual boot with linux os. and "c" drive take 30 GB space for dual boot partition. in 100GB space of "C" Drive.

when i delete the dual boot linux os. and delete the partition of 30GB space but it's create problems like

100GB of "C" Drive after give the space 30GB to dual boot but it's has actually 100GB space of "C" Drive

when i remove the dual boot. the space of "C" Drive has 127Gb of space after removing dual boot. and give there space 30 GB to "C" Drive.

how it's fix because "C" Drive folder proprties take 30GB of space

and it's shows 127GB of total space of "C" Drive

:)

c drive space issue, May 30, 2019

2. Dual Booting

Please follow the steps in the tutorial for how to post the screenshot. I cannot even see Disk 0, 1 and 2 on the drive map, and the columns were not spread so i can see the labels in the listings above even though it lllustates how to do this.

As long as you don't have a UEFI install then you can move the boot loader to Windows 10 so that it manages the Dual Boot using it's menu, add the Dual Boot back from there. These same steps using EasyBCD should do it:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/209885-boo...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, May 30, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, May 30, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

"c" drive issue after dual boot.!

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

It is uneccessary to do all of the above.
    1. Boot up Windows 10
    2. Open Disk Management and take a note of the drive letter of the other Windows 10
    3. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: bcdboot X:\Windows where X is the drive letter noted in step 2
    4. Reboot, you should have a dual boot menu.

topgundcp, May 30, 2019
Thema:

"c" drive issue after dual boot.!

1. "c" drive issue after dual boot.! - Similar Threads - drive issue dual

2. Dual boot with cloning issue

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dual boot with cloning issue: I want to take the working 120gig kingston with Win 7 and clone it to a completely new drive 240gig drive (NOTE : the drive already has a working copy of Win 10 on it that can be erased) : Looking to figure out how to i) FORMAT the 240gig drive for this procedure ii) what...
  3. Old dual boot issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old dual boot issue: So I was dual booting Windows 7 and Windows 10 for a while until I upgraded my PC components and could no longer get a mouse and keyboard to work on Windows 7. Eventually I deleted the Windows 7 install and formatted the drive, but I still have to choose an operating system...
  4. Dual Boot Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Issue: Hello there, I am having a issue with dual boot in my laptop.I have Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 installed in my system.However,as the laptop starts system boots directly to Windows 10 without showing Grub Menu.Hence I cannot boot to Ubuntu anymore.I tried...
  5. Dual booting issue

Dual booting issue: I installed two OS on my PC: Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 10. Ubuntu runs as a default and Windows 10 as a second OS. I prefer Ubuntu and always use it but occasionally I need some apps that work on Windows 10. I used to select the OS during the boot up process. But I had some...
  6. dual boot issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dual boot issue: I have a dual boot with two SSD. On both are W10 systems, let's say W10 and W10 test. Till yesterday it worked as follows: booting up bios; Bios (or DOS?) screen in which to select which OS. After selection immediately the selected OS system started. Today I updated W10 test...
  7. Windows Dual boot issue.

Windows Dual boot issue.: My windows 7 is partitioned as F:\ ( out side windows ) when it should be C:\. This stops me from booting into it. My windows 10 WAS on F:\(outside windows) and it switches to C:\ when you boot it up but now it is on C:\ (outside windows). Is there a way to fix it?...
  8. Windows Boot Manager issue with Dual Boot on different Hard Drives

Windows Boot Manager issue with Dual Boot on different Hard Drives: Issue: after installing Windows 10 UEFI on Hard drive, I can't boot anymore on Windows 7 UEFI (SSD). My main system, W7 UEFI, is on a SSD. I would like to have a backup system on a different drive (HD) in case my SSD fails so I can be up and running without losing any...
  9. Dual Boot Issues

Dual Boot Issues: I'm in a Networking Class and my Teacher had the wonderful idea of dual booting Ubuntu and Windows 10 Pro. Things were okay until last night when I booted my machine I'm stuck in the grub rescue. Now at some point I didn't actually uninstall Linux but deleted the partition. I...
  10. Dual Boot on Win7 after issues with win10

Dual Boot on Win7 after issues with win10: hi, I am new on this forum, but not new with windows or OS setup. I was running win 7 (64bit) pleasantly but decided to install Win10, did all the needed stuff for getting dual boot setup. Win10 booted fine, when selected from dual boot menu, but I have many issues on...