Windows 10: C Drive loosing space after windows 10 2004 Update

Discus and support C Drive loosing space after windows 10 2004 Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently updated to windows 10 2004 Enterprise. I have noticed that my drive keeps loosing space even when I have not copied any new files to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wesley Tadiwa Marima, Sep 24, 2020.

1. C Drive loosing space after windows 10 2004 Update

I have recently updated to windows 10 2004 Enterprise. I have noticed that my drive keeps loosing space even when I have not copied any new files to the drive or install any updates or new software. I have looked into the C:\Windows\Logs\CBS, there is only 1 file that is 2MB in size. I have also checked the restore files and there is only 1 file which is 7GB in size. My virtual memory is 7GB in size. I have run adware cleaner, performed a full system scan and no issues were found. As of today, my drive has lost 34GB

:)

Wesley Tadiwa Marima, Sep 24, 2020

2. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 24, 2020
  4. C Drive loosing space after windows 10 2004 Update

Updates eating c drive space in Windows 10

Frequent updates suggestion keep coming from Windows as well as from HP. As I keep all the applications updated I have observed my c drive space has become less and it has slowed down my laptop.

After the installation of new updates my c drive space is shrinking incessantly .

Could you please suggest what can be done so that machine doesn't become slow and c drive has enough space.

YaminiDhapola, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

C Drive loosing space after windows 10 2004 Update

1. C Drive loosing space after windows 10 2004 Update - Similar Threads - Drive loosing space

2. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  3. Space in C drive!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space in C drive!!!: There is one problem which I face with my computer everyday. The space free in the C drive gets lesser day bay day. For example, yesterday the space free in the c drive was 45.1 GB and today it suddenly reduced to 43.2 GB, without me installing any programs. Sometimes I...
  4. My C Drive is loosing storage !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C Drive is loosing storage !!: Please help !can anyone tell me why the used storage is 169 here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-loosing-storage/90c6094f-0a3b-4883-ae73-4fd8977bb123
  5. My C-drive space is increased after updated to windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C-drive space is increased after updated to windows 7 to windows 10: Hello Team, Recently , i updated my OS from windows 7 to windows 10 . i see my c drive space consumed more. Please find the attached image for directory size details . i can see majority from Windows.old and Windows . Do we need both folder ? [ATTACH] Regards...
  6. Windows C drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows C drive space: Background: I have an HP envy laptop and use adobe cc, cinema 4D, and a few other smaller apps. I am a design student so I use these applications on a day to day basis. Apart from that I have no games, pictures, videos or even music downloaded on my laptop. For the first...
  7. NO SPACE ON DRIVE C UPDATES FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NO SPACE ON DRIVE C UPDATES FOR WINDOWS 10: Cant perform updates to windows 10, I have 32G on drive C almost full and cant create 8GB but I have an SD with 20GB free but the upgrade window is not giving me the option to install the updates on the SD...
  8. drive c no space to update windows.

drive c no space to update windows.: This happened to me at the beginning of February. They almost got away with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-no-space-to-update-windows/f0972f37-1a74-4d10-9060-bb4d139964dc
  9. No Space on C Drive after Windows 10 version 1803 update

No Space on C Drive after Windows 10 version 1803 update: Hi, I have an ASUS notebook model E 203N, 2GB RAM and 32GB flash memory. After carrying out the latest Windows 10 version 1803 updates and some other crucial sercurity updates, the C drive is completely full! I have removed pretty much all the programs that the notebook had...
  10. Windows 10 C drive space not regaining space. deleted update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 C drive space not regaining space. deleted update: i got a massive space filled up 5GB and i deleted the windows update folder via disk cleaner. but the space still shows 175 instead of 180+ help! please and when i searched the disk cleaner again. the windows.update is no longer there. but the space should have been...