Windows 10: C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

Discus and support C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hazzaboiwalker walker, Aug 12, 2022.

1. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download space. is there anyway to get my space back to normal possibly all my space in one place as shown in the photos below, there is multiple partitions dividing up my space and dose not give me any options to delete these patitions nothing highlightedi need to make as much space as possible for big game downloads. my pc is a: Pavilion, AMD ryzen 5000series windows 11

:)

hazzaboiwalker walker, Aug 12, 2022

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 12, 2022
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CC Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 12, 2022
  4. Anwille Win User

C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

extend c drive storage space

Hi, I'm , an Independent Advisor.

Disk Management is a Windows built-in tool that supports to increase partition size with its "Extend Volume" feature. However, the program has some limitations in increasing disk space:

- Extend Volume only works on NTFS and RAW partition. FAT32 and other file systems are not supported.

- The Extend Volume will grey out if there is no adjacent unallocated space behind the target partition.

So, the ways to increasing C drive with or without adjacent unallocated space are different. Open the Disk Management, and follow the right tutorials listed below to extend the local disk C drive on your own now:

#1. Increase C Drive Space with Adjacent Unallocated Space

Step 1. Right-click This PC/My Computer, click "Manage", select "Disk Management" under Storage.

Step 2. Locate and right-click on the local disk C drive, and choose "Extend Volume".

Step 3. Set and add more space to your system C drive and click "Next" to continue.

Step 4. Click "Finish" to complete the process.

Note that if that unallocated space on your system disk is not behind the C drive, you can't extend C drive in Disk Management.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help you further!

Anwille, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

1. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help. - Similar Threads - Drive lost Space

2. drive partitions is lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    drive partitions is lost: Hi there,Before, i'm having problem with windows update error 0x80070643. and followed the instruction that available in the communityhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x80070643-in-windows-10-when/c55ecc7a-6d54-47b4-a86a-a4a55f2636e0...
  3. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.: I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download space. is there anyway to get my space back to normal possibly all my space in one place as shown in the photos below, there...
  4. Please help with C-Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with C-Drive: Hi, I was opening ZIPFILE on D disk, even tho I have hundreds of GB free on D disk, it told me NOT ENOUGH space and once I canceled opening the file, C disk became full... I have tried Disk Clean Up, but how do I clean C disk? How do I delete files I can't see... opening zip...
  5. my c drive space is being eaten please help

my c drive space is being eaten please help: i don't know why , and i don't want to download a tool to fix it. is there any way to fix it? it's being eaten up for no reason and i already tried 1 method and it didn't work. please help. submitted by /u/Speedwadoge [link] [comments]...
  6. Lost space in C partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost space in C partition: there should be a 28 free gigabytes in my 60 gigabytes C partition as I have 32 gigabytes of occupied space as shown in the first screenshot I've shown hidden files and protected operating system, so that's everything in C partition https://ibb.co/Sy1QTZw but I got only...
  7. Need help deleting a hard drive partition and re-allocating that space to my C drive

Need help deleting a hard drive partition and re-allocating that space to my C drive: I'm only semi-computer savvy, so hopefully I don't sound too dumb trying to explain the situation, but here it is in a nutshell: I have an old Asus laptop that was running Windows 7. I had a hard drive partition, which gave me two drives: The main C: drive, and the...
  8. Lost up space on C drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost up space on C drive: Today, I noticed that my C drive suddenly lost 14 gigabytes !! Yesterday it was ok and it lost all that space out of a sudden. !! I tried free up disk space tool, it didn't work. Tried avg tuneup didn't work also. I scanned the laptop for virus and malware by avg antivirus...
  9. C: drive lost space randomly.

C: drive lost space randomly.: Hey all, a few hours ago, my C: drive lost space from 7GB to 4GB. And I do not know what happened. All I may really recall is that I installed a new game, then deleted it. As I did not like the game and took up a lot of storage. I also changed my :E drive from FAT32 to NTFS....
  10. Release space the partition C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Release space the partition C: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how space is released on partition C. I'm waiting for an answer! A good day!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/release-space-the-partition-c/36209208-a18b-4dc6-ad6b-ffa01330da3d