Windows 10: C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help

Discus and support C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; C drive gone no restore ability need help as as p... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karenbellomy, Oct 6, 2019.

1. C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help

C drive gone no restore ability need help as as p

:)

karenbellomy, Oct 6, 2019

2. c drive is missing

Microsoft updated last night and now my c drive is missing. Suggestions?

ValeriePals, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 6, 2019
  4. C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help

1. C drive missing after update to Windows 10 help - Similar Threads - drive missing update

2. C drive help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive help: Hi! My dad has moved the C drive to the D drive and it has wiped everything from the computer. The biggest thing being the outlook App is now empty. The emails/calendar is my mums world! Is there anyway to get it back?...
  3. my c: drive windows blue logo missing please help

my c: drive windows blue logo missing please help: i am so worry about this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-windows-blue-logo-missing-please-help/1c7fb061-0bf5-4b74-b52c-223e7e58e733
  4. C Drive is getting full after updates of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive is getting full after updates of Windows 10: I have two disk partitions in my laptop, One is Disk-1: 2 TB Hard Disk Disk D, E & F & second is Disk-2: 128 GB SSD for C-Drive 104 GB & others which i don't know. I already done on Temporary files, Windows Old Version & Recycle Bin. Please suggest...
  5. C Drive is getting full after updates of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive is getting full after updates of Windows 10: I have two disk partitions in my laptop, One is Disk-1: 2 TB Hard Disk Disk D, E & F & second is Disk-2: 128 GB SSD for C-Drive 104 GB & others which i don't know. I already done on Temporary files, Windows Old Version & Recycle Bin. Please suggest...
  6. C Drive is getting full after updates of Windows 10

7. Missing c drive after using partition tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing c drive after using partition tool: My c drive is full only had it at 17gb and wanted to reallocate space. Used a free portion tool and after the split and restart my windows drive is not found. Used a usb boot stick to no avail and now I’m in the command prompt trying to remember 35 years ago when I knew some...
  8. C Drive missing in defragmenter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C Drive missing in defragmenter: C drive doesn't show up any more when I run defragmenter. Have read some ways to fix this but none of it really made clear sense to me as a newbie to computers - not sure why it is missing but is there a simple way to get it back?...
  9. Missing C drive after update windows 10 aug 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing C drive after update windows 10 aug 2018: my daughters laptop updated last monday, but it came up with an error of no c drive can be found? I thought it was because she was at her granmas and had no internet so brought it home, and it still isnt right. We havent got anything on the screen to work withso we cant...
  10. C Drive Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C Drive Missing in Windows 10: I have fixed my hidden C Drive in Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5749Z, and I get back on it and the C Drive is missing again. Help please!? Thanks in advance. 50657