Windows 10: C drive showing GNU/Linux

Discus and support C drive showing GNU/Linux in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My PC C: Drive is showing as below picture as GNU/Linux. When I tried to dual boot the PC, suddenly booting got interrupted. And PC got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rupendra Sagar, Feb 9, 2019.

1. C drive showing GNU/Linux

Hi,

My PC C: Drive is showing as below picture as GNU/Linux. When I tried to dual boot the PC, suddenly booting got interrupted. And PC got restarted. From then onwards it was showing as below picture.

Could you please help me out and get back my C: Drive to my original state.

C drive showing GNU/Linux e9c8ca7a-ef89-4c4f-95a5-6564b129ef90?upload=true.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Dictionary

:)

Rupendra Sagar, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Feb 9, 2019
  3. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

C drive showing GNU/Linux 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Feb 9, 2019
  4. ViruSzZ Win User

C drive showing GNU/Linux

Nokia suite for linux users

it's sad nokia not having
    support for gnu/linux users....
    that's a discrimination and
    for sure I'm not going
    to install windows just
    to manage my nokia phone
    too...

what's the problem you're
    not supporting nokia suite for
    gnu/linux ?

ViruSzZ, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

C drive showing GNU/Linux

1. C drive showing GNU/Linux - Similar Threads - drive showing GNU

2. Stuck in grub after deleting BOSS GNU LINUX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in grub after deleting BOSS GNU LINUX: Actually I was using dual boot which was pre loaded in my HP laptop but I never used LINUX and deleted it and merge partition to windows 10 after that I restarted my laptop it shows grub screen.I have spent about 2 days in Google YouTube but getting same codes ie. Set boot...
  3. Local Drive C: showing as a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Drive C: showing as a folder: Hello,So I recently upgraded to windows 11about 3 months ago but I noticed 3 weeks ago that my local drive does not show as a drive icon but as a folder icon, I downloaded external antivirus software thinking it was a virus/malware but still nothing. Yesterday I noticed my...
  4. Local Drive C: showing as a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Drive C: showing as a folder: Hello,So I recently upgraded to windows 11about 3 months ago but I noticed 3 weeks ago that my local drive does not show as a drive icon but as a folder icon, I downloaded external antivirus software thinking it was a virus/malware but still nothing. Yesterday I noticed my...
  5. Stuck in GNU grub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in GNU grub: Tried to wipe Linux with disk partition manager... How to boot to windows? Win10 updated this morning if that helps...ls hd0,gpt3/ ??Lots of options Tried /efi file not found Safe to say no clue what I'm doing...
  6. Windows 10 over GNU/Linux because of creation time support

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 over GNU/Linux because of creation time support: Hello Windows users, I have been using Windows for more than 1 decade and I like Windows system because it shows creation time for file/folder. Additionally, the timestamp creation time (Windows Explorer shows as name "Date Created") can be kept with other file manager...
  7. c drive shows filled after a while i am making portable usb of linux

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c drive shows filled after a while i am making portable usb of linux: c drive shows filled after a while I am making portable usb of Linux, my usb drive is empty but c drive is only 2gb left after this portable usb making process halted. so how will I delete all those unwanted files. and I think some storage is reserved for Linux in c...
  8. Install Debian GNU/Linux using the commandline, microsoft store broken

Install Debian GNU/Linux using the commandline, microsoft store broken: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro machine that has been hardened for security reasons. The result of this is that the Microsoft Store is unable to connect properly. I have tried to fix this, but to no avail. I want to install GNU/Linux distribution under the WSL. I have added the...
  9. GNU acct'g

GNU acct'g: Do anyone on here know about GNU acct'g Like to know how to backup all files on a zip drive or to a desktop file and then I can copy to a zip drive Thanks 63723
  10. GNU won't open

GNU won't open: I have deleted something I guess because GNU cash won't open I get error saying "file://C:\users\Ben\Desktop\GNU.gnucash" not found Any help will be appreciated Thanks Ben 64040