Windows 10: C drive shows as almost full despite having 107 GB free.

Discus and support C drive shows as almost full despite having 107 GB free. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yoosufmuneer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yoosufmuneer, Jan 19, 2021.

1. C drive shows as almost full despite having 107 GB free.

/u/yoosufmuneer, Jan 19, 2021
  2. parklands Win User

C Drive showing limited OS space

Hi thank you for replying, I have deleted temporary files but they were insignificant in size and made very little difference.

There is a folder named other which shows 107 GB used, it lists Folder AMD 122mb along with a list C\Users folders = 24kb in total the rest making a small proportion of the 107 GB.

In relation to the 107GB it just says it contains the largest folders and they cant be characterised., and the folders might contain important files which help the PC run. these are unaccessable.

parklands, Jan 19, 2021
  3. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Jan 19, 2021
  4. C drive shows as almost full despite having 107 GB free.

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

C drive shows as almost full despite having 107 GB free.

1. C drive shows as almost full despite having 107 GB free. - Similar Threads - drive shows almost

2. C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: DRIVE SUDDENLY ALMOST FULL: Yesterday my C: Drive had 20.7gb free out of 110gb, but today suddenly it shows 6.7gb free out of 110gb, the available disk space keeps changing, like sometimes its 9gb sometimes its 6gb, i have used SFC /Scannow, Dism restorehealth, and i have checked if there is any virus...
  3. SSD C drive is almost full.

SSD C drive is almost full.: I have bought an PC just a month ago and it has windows update today and my SSD C: drive is almost full. but also have HDD D: drive, which is empty.What to do?Thank You....
  4. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  5. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  6. drive c is almost full

7. Recovery D: is almost full [1.86 gb free of 15.6 gb]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery D: is almost full [1.86 gb free of 15.6 gb]: Hi, my laptop is an HP Pavilion running on Intel core i5 8th gen and windows 11 as of Nov 2021Lately, like in the last six months to a year, my laptop has been slower and slower. I use it mostly for college via a chrome browser and I recently noticed my recovery disk is...
  8. Recovery D: is almost full [1.86 gb free of 15.6 gb]

Recovery D: is almost full [1.86 gb free of 15.6 gb]: Hi, my laptop is an HP Pavilion running on Intel core i5 8th gen and windows 11 as of Nov 2021Lately, like in the last six months to a year, my laptop has been slower and slower. I use it mostly for college via a chrome browser and I recently noticed my recovery disk is...
  9. SSD C drive is almost full.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD C drive is almost full.: I have bought an PC just a month ago and it has windows update today and my SSD C: drive is almost full. but also have HDD D: drive, which is empty. What to do? Thank You....
  10. RE: C: Drive is almost full

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: C: Drive is almost full: Hello Just one more quick question if I may. My main OS c: is almost full (in the red) new it would happen eventually. A couple of questions one being which is the best option for cleaning the device without loosing personal files and settings. I know there are a few...