Windows 10: C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

Discus and support C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my work computer had its C drive wiped because of a poor setup and no where to find the administrator key or encryption. Was decided that a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaela Caron, Dec 1, 2022.

1. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

Recently my work computer had its C drive wiped because of a poor setup and no where to find the administrator key or encryption. Was decided that a full clean harddrive was the way to go. Unfortunately, this has made the computer unusable and apparently has no OS? I've tried to follow some tutorials that have the bootable USB option but have run into speedbump after speedbump.Currently turning the laptop on brings me straight to the BIOS Utility. Please help.

:)

Kaela Caron, Dec 1, 2022
  2. little cat, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Wipe and install Win 7

Confusing.
    I assume you mean "not happy" instead of "beyond happy".

At the very least you'll need:
    1. A legitimate W7 install disk and Product Key
    2. KB976932 Service Pack 1
    3. Driver install files
    4. KB3020369 Prerequisite for KB3125574
    5. KB3125574 W7 SP1 Update Rollup (Windows will be updated to April 2016)

Then follow this tutorial:
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...ndows-7-a.html

Once you have successfully installed W7, the updates listed above and the drivers, install a program like Macrium Reflect and create at least 2 Backup System Images (on different external HDDs).
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...e-macrium.html

Once you have created the Backup System Images, you can risk downloading the remaining updates for W7.
    I only install the Security-Only updates (and some fixes for them):

C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed [​IMG]

Note:
    You'll also need to apply IE and .NET updates separately.

lehnerus2000, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Pixie Win User

C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

Wipe and install Win 7

I am beyond happy with this OS, and wish to install Win 7 wiping Win 10, can someone offer me a step by step guide please

Pixie, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

1. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed - Similar Threads - drive was wiped

2. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed: Recently my work computer had its C drive wiped because of a poor setup and no where to find the administrator key or encryption. Was decided that a full clean harddrive was the way to go. Unfortunately, this has made the computer unusable and apparently has no OS? I've tried...
  3. C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive was wiped - no OS system is installed: Recently my work computer had its C drive wiped because of a poor setup and no where to find the administrator key or encryption. Was decided that a full clean harddrive was the way to go. Unfortunately, this has made the computer unusable and apparently has no OS? I've tried...
  4. Windows 10 C drive wiped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 C drive wiped: Good afternoon everyone, Yesterday when I got home from work my computer was off and upon turning it on it went through the set up for a new user profile. All of my old C drive files were gone. My old user account was gone and a new useradministrator account that i did not...
  5. Windows 10 C drive wiped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 C drive wiped: Good afternoon everyone, Yesterday when I got home from work my computer was off and upon turning it on it went through the set up for a new user profile. All of my old C drive files were gone. My old user account was gone and a new useradministrator account that i did not...
  6. Windows 10 C drive wiped

7. Windows activation c drive wiped

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation c drive wiped: I wiped my c drive and reinstalled windows now i don't have an activated windows, on my account when i go to recover the key it says i already reactivated the key but i never did. I orignally bought a prebuilt refurbished dell optiplex 3010 and the only thing from that in...
  8. C Drive Formatted and no OS installed

C Drive Formatted and no OS installed: I have a problem. I accidentally formatted my C drive when I was going to install windows 10. So the condition now is I don't have any os installed. The worst thing is the C drive is formatted too. Please help. I want to install windows 10 using bootable disk but it says...
  9. How to Wipe Only C drive and resintall OS?

How to Wipe Only C drive and resintall OS?: Hi, my laptop became a bit slow and explorer crashes often. So, to clean install, I am guessing "Reset this PC" should work. There are 2 options "Keep my files" and "remove everything". I have partitioned the hard drive space it to 4 local disks and installed windows 10 on C...
  10. Wiping SSD before OS installation?

Wiping SSD before OS installation?: Hello! I am about to build a new computer and I want to use the same SSD that is in this computer that I'm using right now... Now, Before I install it would it be a good idea to do a drive wipe before doing a clean install of Window 7 Pro 64? After I'm planning on upgrading...