Windows 10: c drive

Discus and support c drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; open c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive/a46f18cc-0ab3-4cf6-9cc2-d70cae15b455 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by garyburke2, Nov 12, 2018.

1. c drive

open c drive

:)

garyburke2, Nov 12, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ruz San Win User

c drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cc drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

c drive

1. c drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  6. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  7. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  8. Drive: C not set as system default

Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  9. One Drive

One Drive: cant sign to my one drive in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/afbd7cca-9f87-485b-8188-717639f130ff
  10. One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive: cant sign to my one drive in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/afbd7cca-9f87-485b-8188-717639f130ff