Windows 10: C Drive

Discus and support C Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was transferring files from my C drive onto a external hard drive and then deleting them to free up space, now none of the icons on my toolbar will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BethRichardson2, Jul 11, 2019 at 6:52 AM.

1. C Drive

I was transferring files from my C drive onto a external hard drive and then deleting them to free up space, now none of the icons on my toolbar will work. When I click on the windows icon on the keyboard it won't work either. And I can't restore my laptop because there isn't anymore room on the C drive. What do I do?

:)

BethRichardson2, Jul 11, 2019 at 6:52 AM

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 11, 2019 at 6:57 AM
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

4. Ruz San Win User

C Drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CC Drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Thema:

C Drive

1. C Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. My PC runs slowly with second drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC runs slowly with second drive: When I turn on my PC with only the boot drive, it will run normally, but when I connect my second drive, my PC runs unusably slow, with File Explorer crashing and text apearing on-screen seconds after it was typed...
  3. dead computer - need bit locker PW to access hard drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dead computer - need bit locker PW to access hard drive: spilled water on my 1 yr old Lenovo ThinkPad and it's confirmed - it's toast! Had Best Buy remove the hard drive to try to recover files, but they need a bit locker PW to access. I have no idea what it is and obviously I can't following many online instructions to use my...
  4. cloning C: System Drive to SSD questions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    cloning C: System Drive to SSD questions: I seek clarification for three groups of questions I have about cloning my C: Drive to SSD 1) On my C: HDD (Windows 10) there was still a 60 GB Recovery Partition with the original W8. I have deleted this and extended the main partition with the 60 GB (I did this mainly...
  5. Windows 10 can not read USB drive formatted on another Windows 10 computer?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can not read USB drive formatted on another Windows 10 computer?????: I have to ask what kind of **** OS can not read a USB SD disk formatted from another Windows 10 computer? It says not formatted yet 2 other computers using Windows 7 and Windows 10 see the files on the USB SD disk fine? The ONLY DIFFERENCE between them is this computer is...
  6. BCDEDIT Two SSD Drives both with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    BCDEDIT Two SSD Drives both with Windows 10: Hi there I have two SSD's both with Windows 10 operating system Is it possible to use BCDEDIT to show in the boot manager First Windows 10 Second Windows 10 Currently it shows Windows 10 on volume 6 Windows 10 on volume 3 Have tried BCDEDIT /Set {current} description...
  7. cloning C: System Drive to SSD questions

in Windows 10 Support
    cloning C: System Drive to SSD questions: I seek clarification for three groups of questions I have about cloning my C: Drive to SSD 1) On my C: HDD (Windows 10) there was still a 60 GB Recovery Partition with the original W8. I have deleted this and extended the main partition with the 60 GB (I did this mainly...
  8. External blue-ray drive

External blue-ray drive: Hello, I want to play Blue-Ray DVD's and DVD's on my laptop. My laptop is an HP-Pavillion 15-cs1960nd. I have a blue-ray player, a Sony BPD-S4100, and I wonder if I can connect this to my laptop, is this possible? Thanks, Rugops...
  9. One drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One drive: All files on my pc was deleted because Ichanged the users file name and the path of programms has changed too and not opened Please everyone help me how I can fix this big probleme I'm so sad...
  10. External hard drive ejected but still spinning and moving heads

External hard drive ejected but still spinning and moving heads: I've got a 3.5" drive in a caddy that I use for backups. Up until a couple of weeks ago I could eject it in Windows and it would almost immediately spin down. Now, however, it's started behaving oddly. When I eject it, after Windows has confirmed it's OK to turn it off, the...