Windows 10: C: Drive

Discus and support C: Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to install some games on my computer, but apparently my C: drive of 120 GB is full, but I do not really have anything big that would take up a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrandonKim0412, Dec 28, 2019.

1. C: Drive

I want to install some games on my computer, but apparently my C: drive of 120 GB is full, but I do not really have anything big that would take up a lot of storage except for League of Legends, Paladins, Minecraft, and Overwatch. I ordered an external hard drive with 500 GB that is coming soon, but is there anything else I can do? I tried to extend volume on my C: drive, but that would not work either.

:)

BrandonKim0412, Dec 28, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

C: Drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CC: Drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

C: Drive

1. C: Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.: I had recently downloaded all folders to my hard drive from one drive, uninstalled one drive, and everything worked great. Then I emptied the last 3 folders from one drive under this PC, and deleted the one-drive folder, When I deleted the OD folder, my desktop disappeared...
  3. No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.: I had recently downloaded all folders to my hard drive from one drive, uninstalled one drive, and everything worked great. Then I emptied the last 3 folders from one drive under this PC, and deleted the one-drive folder, When I deleted the OD folder, my desktop disappeared...
  4. No desktop -- One Drive took it. I want it back.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  6. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...: Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive to open or to upload ny file from the downloads or any other drive , the drop down menu in the serach bar start continously dropping down and i am not able to select or close the application...
  7. Hello , I am facing an issue in my windows 10, when ever i select the drive , the drop down...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  9. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  10. How can I access and use my disk drive?