Windows 10: C Drive

Discus and support C Drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't want some things like my download folder, picture folder, One Drive folder and document folder my C drive. When I DL something it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JLastar, May 28, 2020.

1. JLastar Win User

C Drive

I don't want some things like my download folder, picture folder, One Drive folder and document folder my C drive.

When I DL something it automatically creates and puts in in a C drive folder.

How do I get Microsoft Windows let me put my folders where I want them.

Next problem. When I move a window it opens in full screen. I normally don't want it in full screen. How do I keep this from happening.

I'm using Win10 professional updated regularly.

Thank you for any help.

John

:)

JLastar, May 28, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 28, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 28, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

C Drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 28, 2020
Thema:

C Drive

1. C Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...
  3. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...
  4. Loading screen after usb drive

Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  5. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  6. Loading screen after usb drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  8. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  9. My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...: Every time I connect my USB drive to my computer, I'm met with a message asking me to format the drive before use. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or knows of a way to bypass the formatting prompt and retrieve the data safely, your advice would be invaluable....
  10. My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...

My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...: Every time I connect my USB drive to my computer, I'm met with a message asking me to format the drive before use. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or knows of a way to bypass the formatting prompt and retrieve the data safely, your advice would be invaluable....