Windows 10: C++ Kernel Help

Discus and support C++ Kernel Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Coding AntiCheat But I Need Bypass Process HackerSuspend,Task ManagerKill Process With Kernel Driver.sys Acces System. I Need Open Source Or Example... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kaan Faruk, May 11, 2020.

1. C++ Kernel Help

I Coding AntiCheat But I Need Bypass Process HackerSuspend,Task ManagerKill Process With Kernel Driver.sys Acces System.

I Need Open Source Or Example

Please Help.

:)

Kaan Faruk, May 11, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 11, 2020
  3. up2nogood Win User
    O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin C++ Kernel Help :D

up2nogood, May 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

C++ Kernel Help

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 11, 2020
Thema:

C++ Kernel Help

1. C++ Kernel Help - Similar Threads - C++ Kernel Help

2. Kernel crash, help with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel crash, help with minidump: Hi, the problems never cease, i need help looking into what caused my most recent crash being a kernel of some sort.I've been testing to run without XMP hoping it would be more stable than it has been but to no avail it would seem.Minidump and info in linkThanks and much...
  3. Kernel crash, help with minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel crash, help with minidump: Hi, the problems never cease, i need help looking into what caused my most recent crash being a kernel of some sort.I've been testing to run without XMP hoping it would be more stable than it has been but to no avail it would seem.Minidump and info in linkThanks and much...
  4. C drive help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive help: Hi! My dad has moved the C drive to the D drive and it has wiped everything from the computer. The biggest thing being the outlook App is now empty. The emails/calendar is my mums world! Is there anyway to get it back?...
  5. C drive help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive help: Hi! My dad has moved the C drive to the D drive and it has wiped everything from the computer. The biggest thing being the outlook App is now empty. The emails/calendar is my mums world! Is there anyway to get it back?...
  6. C drive help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Help :C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help :C: My PC is completely broken.Every time I reset my PC, the wallpaper returns to its default, I can't type on the search bar in the bottom left and everything I previously had is wiped.For example, when I play a game and I shut down my PC I have to logged back into everything....
  8. Kernel Power 41 Help!

Kernel Power 41 Help!: Hi I recently installed The Crew 2 and I've been playing it on medium settings and recently my computer started to shutdown itself without any notice and all the sounds get glitched out and when I restart and check the event viewer it tells me I had a Kernel Power 41 error...
  9. Help BSOD Kernel trap mode help

Help BSOD Kernel trap mode help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041521-7109-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  10. Live kernel Event - NEW C

Live kernel Event - NEW C: i bought a new computer, this is the bulit: memory: ddr4 16g 3600 ccrosair motherboard: b450 auros elite procecor: amd ryzen 3600 HDD: segate 1.0T 64Mb sata3 GPU: PowerColor RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 WIFI: Gigabyte gc-2b1733d-i PowerSupply: GIGABYTE: PSU 650 W PFC BRONZE...