Windows 10: C++ Kernel Help

Discus and support C++ Kernel Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Coding AntiCheat But I Need Bypass Process HackerSuspend,Task ManagerKill Process With Kernel Driver.sys Acces System. I Need Open Source Or Example... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kaan Faruk, May 11, 2020.

1. C++ Kernel Help

I Coding AntiCheat But I Need Bypass Process HackerSuspend,Task ManagerKill Process With Kernel Driver.sys Acces System.

I Need Open Source Or Example

Please Help.

:)

Kaan Faruk, May 11, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 11, 2020
  3. up2nogood Win User
    O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin C++ Kernel Help :D

up2nogood, May 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

C++ Kernel Help

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 11, 2020
Thema:

C++ Kernel Help

1. C++ Kernel Help - Similar Threads - C++ Kernel Help

2. Help to diagnose Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help to diagnose Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: Split from my posts from the Cumulative updates - April 14 2020 thread. Lately, I've been getting BSODs with the error "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" whenever I try to do something seemingly CPU-heavy watching livestreams/conferences, even trying to look at the Event Viewer....
  3. need help with c++ errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help with c++ errors: every time I install a new game from any platform I perform 1st time set up it gets to finding the "vc_runtimeMinumum_x64msi" however it cannot get past that due to either the path not being found or I do not have access which I have made sure I do is there any way you can...
  4. Kernel power error 4161 HELP!

Kernel power error 4161 HELP!: Hey guys!, Whenver I play games my pc random crashes and when I look into the event viewer I get this. But somedays I can go an entire day without a crash other days its every 2 seconds. Ive tried just about everything including new psu, resetting ram, upadating bios etc....
  5. Kernel power 41 63 help please.

Kernel power 41 63 help please.: hello, so about 3 months ago i got an older model but almost new HP workstation that I upgraded and got running but even before I did the upgrades the computer would freeze after ~4-5 hours when doing basically anything, even idle and at around ~30 minutes-1 hour when playing...
  6. Live kernel Event - NEW C

Live kernel Event - NEW C: i bought a new computer, this is the bulit: memory: ddr4 16g 3600 ccrosair motherboard: b450 auros elite procecor: amd ryzen 3600 HDD: segate 1.0T 64Mb sata3 GPU: PowerColor RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 WIFI: Gigabyte gc-2b1733d-i PowerSupply: GIGABYTE: PSU 650 W PFC BRONZE...
  7. C++ trouble, please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C++ trouble, please help.: I've been getting a The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect error when trying to boot winrar or steam. I read that I need to uninstall c++, so I did. I downloaded the vcredist_x86 file to update my c++ to fix the issue....
  8. Help: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

Help: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi, I have encountered BSOD recently and the screen shows KERNEL MODEL HEAP CORRUPTION. I searched through the website and noticed that I need to attach the minidump files. The onedrive link is:...
  9. kernel mode heap corruption HELP

kernel mode heap corruption HELP: some times i play games and I blue screen and get this error and I followed the steps and the to send you guys the .dmp file and the file is empty why do you guys need this file and is there another way to fix this problem...
  10. Kernel Security Check Failuire Please Help!

Kernel Security Check Failuire Please Help!: Keep getting these bsod error messages called Kernel_security_check_failure then my computer restarts it happens almost two to three times a day! Please help. System Specs: Cpu:AMD A10-7870k R7, 12 compute cores 4C+8G 3.90Ghz Gpu:Radeon R7 Graphics Ram:16GB System...