Windows 10: c key is pressed down not physically

Discus and support c key is pressed down not physically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My c key keeps pressing down, and it is spammed. I use my pc for about 30 minutes, and then the c key is continuously being pressed down. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Damian Wid, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. c key is pressed down not physically

My c key keeps pressing down, and it is spammed. I use my pc for about 30 minutes, and then the c key is continuously being pressed down. I tried switching keyboards and I had no luck. I have no idea why this happens and I cant fix it. This happens whenever, if its when ill be playing games or watching youtube or doing anything. I have no clue what to do. I would love to hear your suggestions!

:)

2. the space key is pressing down but not physically on window 10

the space key is pressing down but not physically on window 10 how does he fix it?it for my friend because he cant type. so he unplugged his keyboard and it still is pressing. please replay asap

joumanarechdan, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  3. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

Leo Lowranse, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  4. RonKav Win User

c key is pressed down not physically

Laptop Keys Stay Pressed (But Not Physically)

Dear Microsoft community forums,

I've had my HP laptop for about a year and there's something that's been really bothering me about my laptop that has been happening since the day I've got it. When I hold down a key for more than five seconds (this is very inconsistent, as it only happens
    sometimes) it stays "pressed" (but not physically) until it's pressed again. This isn't a physical issue as it happened from day one and although I found a solution online it didn't work for Windows 10. and this can happen with any key at any time. It's happened
    in Microsoft Word and most annoyingly any video game. It's identical to this problem:

Hold a key for more than 5 seconds and some sort of 'Sticky keys' turns on

This problem, however, never got resolved. Does anyone know what causes this and how to stop it in Windows 10?

Link to the old solution:

Keyboard keys get stuck ONLY IN GAMES!!

Thema:

c key is pressed down not physically

1. c key is pressed down not physically - Similar Threads - key pressed down

2. The home key presses repeatedly (not physically)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The home key presses repeatedly (not physically): The home key presses repeatedly (not physically) I brought my Inspiron 3542 in 2017 and now the home button (the one beside end key) presses automatically and repeatedly making even writing a text impossible. Please Help! submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja [link] [comments]...
  3. CTRL Key being triggered without the physical key being pressed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL Key being triggered without the physical key being pressed: Randomly my computer will act like my CTRL button is being held down and unless I press CTRL and ESC it doesnt FIX itself sometimes this doesn't work and I have to reboot. I have tried swapping keyboards and I have all the USELESS STICKY KEY functions disable for good reason....
  4. Keys are stuck down and right control key does not work not physically

Keys are stuck down and right control key does not work not physically: The control, windows, alt and space keys keep getting stuck down. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard to unclick the keys, but the control key always remains stuck. The right control key stopped working when this problem started. It still physically clicks. This makes...
  5. Key is held down (not physically) and no other key will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Key is held down (not physically) and no other key will work.: So I was playing roblox screwing around and all of the sudden my W key gets pushed down and my fan starts to work up, no other key responds and it won’t turn off whatever I do. Please help submitted by /u/not_Beta [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 thinks the Down key is pressed.

Windows 10 thinks the Down key is pressed.: Certain aspects and programs in Win 10, including the start menu, search bar, calculator, and settings applications think that the Down Arrow Key is continually being pressed. Other applications such as the File Manager, Task Manager, and non Microsoft programs behave...
  7. Keyboard holding down keys (not physically) when I hold down the key for a several seconds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard holding down keys (not physically) when I hold down the key for a several seconds.: For the past couple of months, as described in the title, I have been getting an issue on my Laptop with my keyboard that holds down a key (not physically) after I have held it down for several seconds. I first noticed this when I was playing Minecraft where after holding...
  8. Down key stuck down(not physically) in network window in systray

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Down key stuck down(not physically) in network window in systray: [ATTACH] So in Windows 10, all network connections are done in that little window in the system tray. Control panel just links to there as well. Well, I have a LAN cable giving me internet but sometimes I would like to connect to a wireless network such as my phone's...
  9. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically): Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-getting-pressed-automatically-not/35ceec6c-17e3-476a-9fd3-2801d99e1ebd
  10. My ctrl key is pressed forever (not physically)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ctrl key is pressed forever (not physically): I need help. My ctrl is just stuck being pressed infinitly, even though im not pressing it irl or either broken, its just that the computer thinks it is. I have searched everywhere and nothing works, i have tried fn + num lock and fn + ctrl but it doesnt work. PS: Only the...