Windows 10: "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10

Discus and support "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all,as title states im having issues with my "c" key where it will not stop pressing. I unplug the keyboard and it is still pressing continued. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BetterCaIlSaul, Sep 12, 2022.

1. "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10

Hello all,as title states im having issues with my "c" key where it will not stop pressing. I unplug the keyboard and it is still pressing continued. I am using a K95 Platinum Corsair, running windows 10 x64. I have opened a ticket with corsair as well but since the keys are still pressing even when the keyboard is unplugged, I am uncertain that is a faulty keyboard. If anyone can please help. It is driving me crazy as I have to reboot every 30 minutes or all i get is ccccccccccccccccccccccccc. Anyways thanks for stopping by and looking forward to responses.

:)

BetterCaIlSaul, Sep 12, 2022
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Sep 12, 2022
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 12, 2022
  4. "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

"C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10

1. "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10 - Similar Threads - Key stop pressing

2. Unable to press the 'c' key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to press the 'c' key.: Hello, I am Mathew and as of currently I've stumbled upon a problem with my keyboard.I've been typing a lot of words recently, but suddenly my c key has been going weird and problematic a lot of times.I'm pretty sure I don't necessarily need to verify this issue using an...
  3. Unable to press the 'c' key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to press the 'c' key.: Hello, I am Mathew and as of currently I've stumbled upon a problem with my keyboard.I've been typing a lot of words recently, but suddenly my c key has been going weird and problematic a lot of times.I'm pretty sure I don't necessarily need to verify this issue using an...
  4. "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10

"C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10: Hello all,as title states im having issues with my "c" key where it will not stop pressing. I unplug the keyboard and it is still pressing continued. I am using a K95 Platinum Corsair, running windows 10 x64. I have opened a ticket with corsair as well but since the keys are...
  5. "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "C" Key will not stop pressing. Windows10: Hello all,as title states im having issues with my "c" key where it will not stop pressing. I unplug the keyboard and it is still pressing continued. I am using a K95 Platinum Corsair, running windows 10 x64. I have opened a ticket with corsair as well but since the keys are...
  6. Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key: Hi,Starting yesterday, a very peculiar thing is happening.When I press the C key on my keyboard, a connect/disconnect device plays it alternates between themThis happens while in any application, from the laptop keyboard, an external keyboard or the onscreen keyboard.It does...
  7. Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key

Connect/Disconnect sound on pressing the C Key: Hi,Starting yesterday, a very peculiar thing is happening.When I press the C key on my keyboard, a connect/disconnect device plays it alternates between themThis happens while in any application, from the laptop keyboard, an external keyboard or the onscreen keyboard.It does...
  8. Unable to press 'C' key on keyboard and on screen keyboard without having to press shift key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to press 'C' key on keyboard and on screen keyboard without having to press shift key.: So everything with my keyboard has been fine until recently when the 'C' key stopped working, i have tried a number of things to fix it such as uninstall the drivers, install new ones, update software and firmware, run health checks, rebooting and many other things yet...
  9. c key is pressed down not physically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c key is pressed down not physically: My c key keeps pressing down, and it is spammed. I use my pc for about 30 minutes, and then the c key is continuously being pressed down. I tried switching keyboards and I had no luck. I have no idea why this happens and I cant fix it. This happens whenever, if its when ill...
  10. Some sort of ghost key pressing on a windows10 laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some sort of ghost key pressing on a windows10 laptop.: Im going to be fast: » After some time of beeing powered on (5-10min) my laptop acts like Im holding down a key. »The problem only disapears after restart. »I have tryed external keyboard didnt work. »Its not a keyboard problem, its software or something else. »I tryed...