Windows 10: c++ library runtime error

Discus and support c++ library runtime error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahd_22, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Ahd_22 Win User

c++ library runtime error

How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved

:)

Ahd_22, Apr 19, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I apologize for the delay.

A runtime error is a software or hardware problem that prevents a program from working correctly. Runtime errors can occur if you are running two software programs that are not compatible.

Let’s try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot.

Clean boot will check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, refer to the steps in “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot “to reset computer as usual.

Method 2:

You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and check if it helps.

Step 1:
    To Uninstall the package:

a. Open Programs and Features.

b. From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.

c. Right click on it and select Uninstall

d. Restart the computer.

Step 2:
    Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng#downloads

Let us know the status.

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Zen_I Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LIbrary Error

I have a similar problem, except I'm trying to install the DirecTV player for the first time. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all Visual C++ Packages, as well as attempting to install after a clean boot as suggested in

another similar thread
    , but neither worked. I even tried installing the DirecTV Player when I had no Visual C++ packages installed just to see what would happen, but I still received the same error box during installation as described in the original post
    (which I find very curious).

The installation says that it has completed successfully and it shows up in my programs list, but I am still prompted to install the player when I try to watch a show from my computer.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Zen_I, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

1. c++ library runtime error - Similar Threads - c++ library runtime

2. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c++ library runtime error: How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-library-runtime-error/874f7e73-70a2-41af-b16e-ab859393ef92
  3. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    c++ library runtime error: How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-library-runtime-error/874f7e73-70a2-41af-b16e-ab859393ef92
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error: I'm running Windows 10, fully updated on a new install. After installing Office 2013 and Adobe CS5.5 I'm getting a message on start up 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime ErrorDoes anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error: I'm running Windows 10, fully updated on a new install. After installing Office 2013 and Adobe CS5.5 I'm getting a message on start up 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime ErrorDoes anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Microsoft C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft C++ Runtime Library Error: I'm having a problem with my graphics card driver. I have Nvidia GeForce 410m on my laptop. Last night I was updating it, but this morning I want to play Borderlands and it says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime Error! Program :...
  7. Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: I need help about an error Asseration Failed error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-runtime-library-error/d122de83-9b19-4d6f-8bac-5d64dc005233
  8. Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error: I am trying to use Roxio DVD maker and when I try to import photos I get a message - Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime error! Program:...ram Files (x86) Roxio\Media Import10\Media Capture 10 exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an...
  9. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c++ library runtime error: I received error message : this application has requested the rentime to terminate it in an unusual way... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/c-library-runtime-error/b7f6855d-bebf-4b85-88d3-c83b9b96a6d4
  10. Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: I get this error message each time within about 5 minutes after I reboot. [img] It only pops up once and I click OK and it disappears until I reboot again. I have noticed no ill effects when it pops up or shortly before it pops up or after it pops up. But, it gives...