Windows 10: C++ library wont work

Discus and support C++ library wont work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I've got a problem with the C++ library and code runner, It started with vcruntime140.dll, I managed to solve that, but then a whole lot of other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Th3DarkMoon, Jun 3, 2020.

1. C++ library wont work

Hi! I've got a problem with the C++ library and code runner, It started with vcruntime140.dll, I managed to solve that, but then a whole lot of other files with 140.dll in their name started reporting not working, the problem occured after factory reset, I can't find a solution to the problem, anyone that knows what to do?

submitted by /u/Th3DarkMoon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Th3DarkMoon, Jun 3, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 4, 2020
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager (SLM) is a tool to manage your Steam Libraries quick and easy. With SLM you can administrate all of your games and backups from one place. Drag and drop between libraries and backup folders with ease. Works with existing Steam Backups or opt to use SLM's open system for fast updates and quick access to game files.

Benefits to using SLM over Steam Backup:
    • Backups can be updated quickly. No need to recreate the entire backup from scratch.
    • Backup files are open and easily accessible.
    • Workshop content and mods such as ENB, ReShade, and SweetFX get backed up automatically.
    • Faster backups, faster restores, works with or without Steam running.
    • Compression is available for those who want to keep things lean.
    • Built-in library cleaner for leftovers.
    • Free & Open-Source, MIT license.
    Screenshots:

C++ library wont work LibraryTab.png

C++ library wont work TaskManagerTab.png

C++ library wont work LibraryCleanerTab.png

C++ library wont work SettingsTab.png

Links:
    Latest Release (v1.4.4)
    GitHub Page (Sources)
    Steam Group

All suggestions are welcome and will help further development of SLM.

RevoLand, Jun 4, 2020
  4. C++ library wont work

C++ Program wont work.

Hi Im using c++ when I program in my laptop using windows 10. It wont work It says not responding, do you have any suggestion on how to make this work?

Than you C++ library wont work :D

mitchelrondina, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

C++ library wont work

1. C++ library wont work - Similar Threads - C++ library wont

2. Microsoft Store Wont Load Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Wont Load Library: If I open Microsoft Store app and choose library, it shows what I have installed OK. However when I click sort/filter > untick "show installed products only", I get "loading your apps" for hours and it never actually completes. I want to be able to see a list of what I own...
  3. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c++ library runtime error: How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-library-runtime-error/874f7e73-70a2-41af-b16e-ab859393ef92
  4. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    c++ library runtime error: How can I fix this?I've watched a tutorial but still it's not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-library-runtime-error/874f7e73-70a2-41af-b16e-ab859393ef92
  5. c++ library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: I've been having an issue with my Microsoft Visual C++ for a while but I can't find a way to fix it, so I came here to get additional help! Below is the message I get from a startup with my PC. Any help is appreciated! [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Library failed

Microsoft Visual C++ Library failed: So, I have this error everytime I open Adobe After Effects or Photoshop. The Creative Cloud doesn't want to load either. I uninstall all Microsoft Visual, and reinstalled all of them afterwards, and it didn't change either. Any solutions ? Also reinstalled AE and Photoshop...
  8. Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Error: I need help about an error Asseration Failed error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-runtime-library-error/d122de83-9b19-4d6f-8bac-5d64dc005233
  9. earphones usb-c wont work on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    earphones usb-c wont work on pc: i cant get to let my earphones work properly on my pc .. the port works well on all other platforms but i cant hear a thing on my earphones ... i installed the latest drivers from intel since they provide usb-c thunderbolt drivers .. when i get plug them power indicator is...
  10. c++ library runtime error

c++ library runtime error: I received error message : this application has requested the rentime to terminate it in an unusual way... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/c-library-runtime-error/b7f6855d-bebf-4b85-88d3-c83b9b96a6d4