Windows 10: C/O Rob Koch

Discus and support C/O Rob Koch in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Rob Thanks again for you reply. For some reason my reply would not go through. It was great to see Defender getting a top AV Award alongside... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Aug 31, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

C/O Rob Koch

Rob Thanks again for you reply. For some reason my reply would not go through. It was great to see Defender getting a top AV Award alongside Kaspersky, Norton and F-Secure. Satya Nadella promised us the most secure Windows ever. Its a credit to him and the Staff at Redmond. Best Wishes Billy

:)

fedbil100, Aug 31, 2019

2. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Aug 31, 2019
  3. up2nogood Win User
    O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin C/O Rob Koch :D

up2nogood, Aug 31, 2019
  4. C/O Rob Koch

No O/C at all

Hi folks,

K I have a bit of a prob, my E8400 just stopped o/cing one day, 3.6Ghz nice temps nothing unusual. then one day one core just went haywire and the temp went nuts, lost one core in the performance monitor(managed to get it back though) but the temps were still crazy high on core 1. I managed to get my hands on a new Q6600 which is a B stepping revision G0.
    Fresh install of Vista 64, got everything running, went to O/C found I can't even get a 1Mhz step, it gets to the windows loading screen then just reboots.

Could this be my RAM?(btw they were underclocked, even setting to 1066 no change).

Anyone got any ideas?,

Cheers,

Gerry.

gerrynicol, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

C/O Rob Koch

1. C/O Rob Koch - Similar Threads - Rob Koch

2. I feel robbed after buying windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I feel robbed after buying windows 11: Its windows 10.....but with a barely functioning File explorer...congratulations can I have my 120 dollars back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-robbed-after-buying-windows-11/b1bdf8ca-bf16-46e6-b6b2-28af6fbe839a
  3. I feel robbed after buying windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel robbed after buying windows 11: Its windows 10.....but with a barely functioning File explorer...congratulations can I have my 120 dollars back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-robbed-after-buying-windows-11/b1bdf8ca-bf16-46e6-b6b2-28af6fbe839a
  4. I been robbed on Microsoft name. It takes 3 pay off $7.34 ony credit card. And I didn't buy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I been robbed on Microsoft name. It takes 3 pay off $7.34 ony credit card. And I didn't buy...: I been robbed on Microsoft name. It takes 3 pay off $7.34 ony credit card. And I didn't buy anything on Microsoft. I had to block and replace my credit card....
  5. I been robbed on Microsoft name. It takes 3 pay off $7.34 ony credit card. And I didn't buy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been robbed on Microsoft name. It takes 3 pay off $7.34 ony credit card. And I didn't buy...: I been robbed on Microsoft name. It takes 3 pay off $7.34 ony credit card. And I didn't buy anything on Microsoft. I had to block and replace my credit card....
  6. hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...: hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i find my phone through IMEI NUMBER OR SERIAL NUMBER IF POSSIBLE?...
  7. Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.

Attention. Attention Rob Koch to visit the Microsoft Support Web site immediately.: Please, Mr. Koch. The links below are to the Microsoft Support thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/my-device-is-hijacked-hacked-i-cant-install-clean/fca376e5-76e2-4fd4-8e92-24e73362ba80?tm=1589374148488...
  8. My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch?

My device is hijacked, hacked. I can't install clean uninfected Windows. Where is the Rob Koch?: Excuse me but I can't do otherwise When you clean Windows 10 home, infected Windows applications Music Grow, calculator, photos, weather, etc. are installed on your computer. Then the device is hijacked immediately, probably via the SSH protocol. An attacker or virus...
  9. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or...

I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or...: Good day. Please help. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application. My internet connection is hijacked. At the moment, I can tell that I'm only connecting via ipv6. I can't download another...
  10. Perfect support for Rob Koch from Microsoft. Why Microsoft is arrogant!

Perfect support for Rob Koch from Microsoft. Why Microsoft is arrogant!: Greetings to all. this is an exact example of how Microsoft staff are acting here on the support site. Here is a link to the post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-boot-x/3000ea4c-7eef-4dc5-9328-8d8569226903 Mr. Koch. Why was my...