Windows 10: C++ on Visual Studio Mac

Discus and support C++ on Visual Studio Mac in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GageRobison, Jul 16, 2019.

1. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into Visual Studio on my desktop and turn it in through there? Thanks for the help!

:)

GageRobison, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jul 16, 2019
  4. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

Visual studio for Mac

Hi I am a computer science student and I would like to find out if there will be a release for visual studio for mac?

SashenPillay, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

C++ on Visual Studio Mac

1. C++ on Visual Studio Mac - Similar Threads - C++ Visual Studio

2. CANNOT FIND C/C++ EXTENSION ON VISUAL STUDIO

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT FIND C/C++ EXTENSION ON VISUAL STUDIO: [ATTACH]i have tried a various keyword to in the search but I coudnt find c/c++ extension on VISUAL STUDIO helppppp pleassseeeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-cc-extension-on-visual-studio/ee42f381-ccd8-4c99-ab5f-da51162e2a35"
  3. How to download Visual Studio on Mac?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download Visual Studio on Mac?: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  4. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  5. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 error 0x8007015e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 error 0x8007015e: Hi, Running the installer of the latest version (from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679) of the redistributable always results in the error 0x8007015e. The installer tells me to restart the computer, which I've done several times to no avail....
  6. upgrading Visual C== 6.0 to Visual Studio 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading Visual C== 6.0 to Visual Studio 2013: we have a very complex C++ app that is using MFC, OLE that we need to upgrade to be developed in Visual Studio 2013. When I try to compile it in 2013 I run into all kinds to compiler errors and would like to know which is the best and safest wy to move it from Visual Studio...
  7. microsoft visual studio c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft visual studio c++: why i have so much microsoft visual studio c++ can i uninstall them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/aadbad4b-4e91-4086-a546-b7f906b2f387
  8. Error in Visual Studio C# path file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Visual Studio C# path file: Hell : This is mY Error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\AbduAllah\documents\visual studio...
  9. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms: Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for developer experiences across mobile, AR/VR, cloud, web, desktop, IoT and AI. This year, I’m excited to have brought this vision to...
  10. December Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension

in Windows 10 News
    December Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension: At //Build this year we launched the C/C++ extension for Visual Studio Code. Keeping with the monthly release cadence and goal to continuously respond to your feedback, this December update introduces the following features: Debugger visualizations by default with Pretty...